Concord Registers Only 1100 players during first Day of Closed Beta (Steam) | 2210 Players at Open Beta

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
That right there is the only reason why it wasn't cancelled alongside Factions, Twisted Metal and Camden. It would be really embarrassing to admit they were wrong and get nothing out of their acquisition. So they're gonna release it and pray for the best but of course it's not gonna work and they're just delaying the inevitable.
They should have gone f2p if they wanted to make an impact

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
And if they had went with F2P would any of you haters have played it?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It’s Gaas. They would hate it regardless.

Don’t take any of their reasons seriously.

The same people were slating Helldivers 2 before release.
Oh I don't take any of them seriously.I was just calling their bluff to show the hypocrisy and the fact they are hating on this game for no reason. Everyone saying this should be F2P, so wanted to see what excuses they'd come up with next to claim this game isnt worth playing.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Does not answer the question, perhaps try again?
As I said it does nothing better than other games, I play CS 2 as my main shooter and the gunplay and physics are much much better in that game and even for hero shooters Paladins is much better in the unique skills and gameplay department. As much as I dislike riot even valorant is much much better in the moment to moment gameplay than concord. It's not like I didn't give this game a chance I played it for 4 hrs which is twice what I gave starfield.

This is a very average game even if its made by Sony and has high quality cut scenes and character models. I don't care if its f2p or 40$ or 60$, I would not recommend it even if it was f2p as its not worth the time investment.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
As I said it does nothing better than other games, I play CS 2 as my main shooter and the gunplay and physics are much much better in that game and even for hero shooters Paladins is much better in the unique skills and gameplay department. As much as I dislike riot even valorant is much much better in the moment to moment gameplay than concord. It's not like I didn't give this game a chance I played it for 4 hrs which is twice what I gave starfield.

This is a very average game even if its made by Sony and has high quality cut scenes and character models. I don't care if its f2p or 40$ or 60$, I would not recommend it even if it was f2p as its not worth the time investment.
If the game was F2P would you play it or not? Yes or No! That's all you had to say

All of this word salad I'm not interested in for a simple question 🤣🤣🤣

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
And if they had went with F2P would any of you haters have played it?
I think that people who hates/dislikes the game dislikes it for other reasons, not its business model.

They should have gone f2p if they wanted to make an impact
Many games like Helldivers 2 made an impact and aren't F2P. In fact many top shooters that now are F2P didn't start as F2P.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Had fun yesterday, I’ll probably play a little more today but it’s time to wait for release after.

I can see myself maybe putting 50 or so hours into this game.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Had fun yesterday, I’ll probably play a little more today but it’s time to wait for release after.

I can see myself maybe putting 50 or so hours into this game.
i just played 4 games in a row, every single one of them had people leaving.

I swear to god that @JAHGamer is following me around and purposely leaving my games.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
i just played 4 games in a row, every single one of them had people leaving.

I swear to god that @JAHGamer is following me around and purposely leaving my games.
Yeah, this is the biggest problem the game has right now. Penalties needed. the game is fun but it has kinks to iron out.

By the time they fix these things i'll likely have moved on. Just gonna enjoy the vanilla product for what it is.

Reactions: Sircaw

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Just a comparison here...
Crossplay on PC is default ON but on PS5 it is default OFF.
So except for some PS5 users that turned it ON the user bases are split.

So now goes the comparison...

PC players: 3-5 minutes waiting for matchmaking (maybe even more).
PS5 players: near instantaneous matchmaking (it was around 10s with the closed Beta... it is way better today).

You will start to see PC players crying about the game soon.
BTW that gives you the difference in numbers of players in each platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: laynelane

MrAss

24 May 2024
Just a comparison here...
Crossplay on PC is default ON but on PS5 it is default OFF.
So exept for some PS5 users gone and turned it ON the userbases are split.

So now goes the comparision...

PC players: 3-5 minutes waiting for matchmaking.
PS5 players: near instantaneous matchmaking (it was around 10s with the closed Beta).

You will start to see PC players crying about the game soon.
BTW that gives you the difference in numbers of players in each platform.
Sony should stop doing day one PC releases.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Sony should stop doing day one PC releases.
They will learn with the time... PC crowd only do bad things to their games.
The amount of hate and complain they spread is unbelievable for a crowd that is not even playing the game.