Concord Review Thread

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
More incoherent word drivel from a brain dead PC rat. What does Helldivers CCU has to do with the fact it also launched light on content and the devs also have struggled with major content drops? Small studios like them and FireWalk simply lacked the resources to have months of stuff just developed and waiting to deployed... WHICH was the point of my comment.

As for me being a Sony shill? Yeah them delusions of yours are getting worse, might wanna seek out psychological help for this condition.
Concord had a much larger budget than helldivers 2 , Sony put their eggs in the wrong basket

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Concord had a much larger budget than helldivers 2 , Sony put their eggs in the wrong basket
What is your point? Or do you go around this site always making comments with no correlation? What does studio size have to do with budget? A bigger budget doesn't mean a small studio can produce content faster 💭💀

It simply means they have access to make their games better quality. As far as I'm aware they only had help from one out-sourced support studio.