Console wars are over. Microsoft ramping up 3rd party development. |UP| Chris Dring: Xbox flatlining in EU, Xbox games coming to PS & less focus on GP

Aceman

Banned
11 Dec 2023
What would be interesting is if both studios decide to remove consoles altogether and have Cloud units that play games through online.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
I got a copy of Starfield for buying an AMD card and I never redeemed. I played 10h of it on a Gamepass trial and it was pure torture.

I love that finally people cough up to my hatred of Bethesda game design. Their games were always overhyped and low quality.

I just like the exploration of Fallout and Elder Scrolls. I don’t expect the new games to be as good though going by Stafield.

Bethesda needs a revamp on their engine and gameplay systems.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You keep up with your victimhood shit it, is going to be very soon.

Last warning, the next one is a Perm.
Damn you're always so nice why be this way

let it go GIF

• Shake
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Damn you're always so nice why be this way

let it go GIF
This was all explained ages back, he fucked up and refuses to take responsibility for his actions.

He has just come back and instead of letting it go, he has decided to be cute with his avatar and is now playing the victim in his some of his posts.

Perhaps you should message him and tell him to stop shit stirring, I assure you this is not a battle he is going to win.

If he wants to remain on this site, he needs to adjust his attitude, or its straight back to making alts of Gaf.

I have said my peace, there will be no more chances.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This was all explained ages back, he fucked up and refuses to take responsibility for his actions.

He has just come back and instead of letting it go, he has decided to be cute with his avatar and is now playing the victim in his some of his posts.

Perhaps you should message him and tell him to stop shit stirring, I assure you this is not a battle he is going to win.

If he wants to remain on this site, he needs to adjust his attitude, or its straight back to making alts of Gaf.

I have said my peace, there will be no more chances.
His attitude is fine tho as you can see by everyone rejoicing and welcoming him back. Maybe he's not the issue 🤷‍♂️

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I got a copy of Starfield for buying an AMD card and I never redeemed. I played 10h of it on a Gamepass trial and it was pure torture.

I love that finally people cough up to my hatred of Bethesda game design. Their games were always overhyped and low quality.
I got roasted in my gaming group text for calling bethesda games overrated before starfield came out. No one's roasting that take anymore lel

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
After an abysmal showing in Europe this November, being outsold 20:1 and falling behind the ORIGINAL Xbox, insider sneakerSO on Neogaf has this to say

Bethesda is probably too far gone to save but I'm glad I'll be able to get my fallout fix off the decrepit green crypt console.

What Xbox published title are you looking forward to playing on PS5/Switch?
If true, peterovo will cry so much

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
It was so obvious Series consoles would be a failure.

Series S is a horrible idea poorly executed.

Their studios and development culture is a mess.

The idea of turning console gaming into a subscription based model is demented and could only come from a company as out of touch as MS that never understood the console market.

Good riddance and if anything it's taking too long. We need Valve/SteamOS consoles to really put pressure on Sony and make them pay for their mistakes.
Welcome back

• fire
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ppl dont got to agree with him to welcome him back lol. I think he went too far sometimes, i kinda get it from his perspective but also think he's being too petty.
I don't agree with everything too but I can tell he's a quality poster and a nice addition here.

Imagine threatening to perm him and keeping trash like sugarbetik and other low effort trolls. Makes no sense to me.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I don't agree with everything too but I can tell he's a quality poster and a nice addition here.

Imagine threatening to perm him and keeping trash like sugarbetik and other low effort trolls. Makes no sense to me.
Yea i disagree too but in the end it's not my website/forum. Imo if he dropped it he would be fine and i wish he would bc i value his posts, but i also understand that if he keeps tilting at windmills he's gonna get himself knocked out lol