Console wars are over. Microsoft ramping up 3rd party development. |UP| Chris Dring: Xbox flatlining in EU, Xbox games coming to PS & less focus on GP

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The tears and excuses that will be made from these folks seeing Starfield coming to PS5.
Nah i don't think they actually care about the games. They'll pivot to "haha ponies giving $ to microsoft" - these people are spineless and have no actual opinion other than Microsoft Good(TM)

If they actually cared about having good exclusives they would've left Xbox a long time ago

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Smash bros,Mario Kart,zelda and Pokemon on the ps5 would be the greatest thing in gaming
I just can imagine how is to play these type of games with Dual Sense 🔥
Super Mario Wonder should play the best ever.

People can love their Switch but the controller is not what you get from a console experience.
It is not bad to be fair... it just could be better ;)

I just don't feel anything from Xbox games.
I used to like Halo but after Reach I just lose my interest.
And the first Gears of Wars was cool due being different.
And the aquisitions... I'm not fan of Skyrin like games and my interest in CoD died a decade ago :D

Maybe the only think I will miss from MS purchases is if Blizzard releases a new RTS.
Even my interest in Diablo died.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: Diah and Box

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
The tears and excuses that will be made from these folks seeing Starfield coming to PS5.
His track record isn't great from what I see. He didn't say xbox isn't doing consoles anymore and he just said he hasn't heard any exclusivity talks for the upcoming titles. And said that some future titles are coming to xbox,ps and switch 2. Any leaks or rumor should be taken with a grain of salt unless the leaker track record is immaculate, such as tom henderson or jason schreier.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Glad to be back. Let's see how long it takes for me to be unfairly banned again.

You ain't a true denizen of the net until you get banned off a discord for posting a controversial opinion in a controversial opinion thread and the kpop discord moderator bans you. I've never been prouder of a ban 🤝.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
You ain't a true denizen of the net until you get banned off a discord for posting a controversial opinion in a controversial opinion thread and the kpop discord moderator bans you. I've never been prouder of a ban 🤝.
>discord bans

Lel

• haha
Reactions: Snes nes

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I vividly remember back in I think 2015 or 16 sneakerso leaking Skyrim remastered was a thing and some other e3 news of the time. With that said if any of you guys still have a gaf account can you relay these question to him? He’s crushing xbot dreams in that gaf thread about ms maybe laughing early.

-How in the world does Phil Spencer still have a job?
-If ms still isn’t making money in gaming, why are they even doing this?
-Is Ms going to continue this acquisition spree and if so why would anyone even want to join them based off how it’s worked out so far, particularly for Bethesda?
-Internal workings at MS and how they view the division in general after all the money spent and negative growth?

Reactions: Diah

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I vividly remember back in I think 2015 or 16 sneakerso leaking Skyrim remastered was a thing and some other e3 news of the time. With that said if any of you guys still have a gaf account can you relay these question to him? He’s crushing xbot dreams in that gaf thread about ms maybe laughing early.

-How in the world does Phil Spencer still have a job?
-If ms still isn’t making money in gaming, why are they even doing this?
-Is Ms going to continue this acquisition spree and if so why would anyone even want to join them based off how it’s worked out so far, particularly for Bethesda?
-Internal workings at MS and how they view the division in general after all the money spent and negative growth?
-Nobody else wants that job
-They're doing it to keep working toward a total software monopoly in all categories
-Not fucking likely
-The board of directors has wanted Xbox gone since the first generation, but Ballmer wanted a fist fight with Sony, and Nadella saw Xbox as a way to trap gamers into a SAAS-only future for games

Reactions: Diah

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I was so pissed when they announced they were buying Bethesda. Fallout 3 and 4, and Oblivion and Skyrim are some of my favorite games, so the thought of a future without those games on my preferred platform was not a good one. Since then, I've realized I can live without them if that's what it takes, and seeing how Starfield turned out, I'm confident in that. Even if they release Starfield on PlayStation in the future, I won't be buying it unless I can get it on a deep sale and/or used. Fuck Microsoft, fuck Phil Spencer, and fuck Xbox.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Catnip.

That user sure knows a lot about MS, and Sony too. So much so that according to what he has said in the span of a few days, he may be the biggest insider this industry has ever seen - who needs FTC leaks? I could break it down but this is just another random on the net.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
You keep up with your victimhood shit it, is going to be very soon.

Last warning, the next one is a Perm.
d52102b68f09f8107502d3006368aa21.jpg

There he is. Took you long enough...

Get hold a of yourself and start acting like a reasonable person. How you ended becoming a mod is beyond me, clearly unsuited for the role, way too easily offended and takes everything personally. It's not the job of a mod to intimidate users that haven't broke any rules.

My original ban was for protesting again moderation allowing threads with spoilers in the title. Once I was told it was allowed I created one myself and got banned for making a thread with spoiler in the title. 🤣 When I got back one mod asked me a question about it, I explained and got banned again for answering the question. Along the way there was the whole Starfield thread where you attempted to make it a safe space for people hyping the game :LOL:.

This guy clearly doesn't understand the role of moderation in a board, you had one job Bryank...

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
>discord bans

Lel

You could say I had her in the corner in a difficult position :cautious:. She didn’t quite have enough I-frames and recovery options to get out of the predicament.

But that’s not the funniest part of it. The worst part of it is that they made a SECOND controversial opinion thread because my controversial opinion was too much to bear apparently.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
d52102b68f09f8107502d3006368aa21.jpg

There he is. Took you long enough...

Get hold a of yourself and start acting like a reasonable person. How you ended becoming a mod is beyond me, clearly unsuited for the role, way too easily offended and takes everything personally. It's not the job of a mod to intimidate users that haven't broke any rules.

My original ban was for protesting again moderation allowing threads with spoilers in the title. Once I was told it was allowed I created one myself and got banned for making a thread with spoiler in the title. 🤣 When I got back one mod asked me a question about it, I explained and got banned again for answering the question. Along the way there was the whole Starfield thread where you attempted to make it a safe space for people hyping the game :LOL:.

This guy clearly doesn't understand the role of moderation in a board, you had one job Bryank...
It's a shame that you can not check yourself before you wreck yourself.

We have been through this discussion many many times.

You were specifically told on numerous occasions to stop with your pettiness in that thread, but you refused to do so thinking that your opinion somehow superseded that of the wishes of the moderation team.

After refusing to comply, not once, not twice but three times a lady, You then decided to resort to insults which got you a ban.

After completing your ban, you decided to return but instead of laying low and just getting on with things and wanting to contribute to the community, you decided to continue with your nonsense, acting like a victim, crying like a spoilt child who could not get his way.

I have no idea why, when given a fresh chance by the mods, you would come back and start acting like a dick again and trying to antagonize the same people that have given you a second chance.

I am an extremely reasonable person by nature but I am afraid you are all out of rope this time.

I am sorry it has come to this, but this is all on you.

It's a shame as some people were happy that you were back, but of course, you could not help yourself, again!

Season 4 Rachel GIF by Friends

Last edited: