23 Jun 2022
They realize that wall text is basically nothing? :D

6ljnl2.jpg

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
They realize that wall text is basically nothing? :D
That wall of text is a very polite reminder to people that they know how excited and passionate people are for the game but that verbal (and now sexual) harassment won't get them anywhere and they're not showing anything until it's time to show it.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion. 😇

Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
That wall of text is a very polite reminder to people that they know how excited and passionate people are for the game but that verbal (and now sexual) harassment won't get them anywhere and they're not showing anything until it's time to show it.

What if they announce it on Tuesday? They were "not ready" on Friday but they will be ready next week after all the offices are closed and everybody is on vacation 😂

Jason already said everything is ready to go, they just have to flip the switch. No, they are tweeting all day instead. Fake drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

What confusion exactly?

Three

24 Jun 2022
i almost feel sorry for microsoft if this does indeed release in 2022.

the Xbox Series 2022 lineup is the single most embarrassing, insulting thing I've seen in 30+ years of gaming, and following the industry.

this is the greatest disparity in 2 competitors output ever. MS should be ashamed and disgusted.
Don't feel sorry. It's a business strategy difference and one that's working for MS. MS and Sony make little to no money from console sales and MS certainly cares a lot less about game/console sales (they care more about subs and mtxs). MS the worlds richest company couldn't secure greater console supply than Sony? Of course it could. Sony are supplying 2x what xbox is but MS chooses not to because its strategy is gamepass and mtxs and not console/game sales.
Even with this embarrassing and insulting lineup people aren't unsubscribing from gamepass so what does it matter that they don't sell consoles that they are not supplying or have no huge releases?

The issue is that most the people buying next gen consoles for now are people who had a PS4 or xbox one to begin with so there is little incentive other than the $10 for next gen games.
For MS they still get the same subscription money from an existing install base plus those new who buy one to sub to the gamepass buzz. If gamepass subs saw a decline or no increase that's when this difference of output would matter to them. For now there is nothing to feel sorry for.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
i almost feel sorry for microsoft if this does indeed release in 2022.

the Xbox Series 2022 lineup is the single most embarrassing, insulting thing I've seen in 30+ years of gaming, and following the industry.

this is the greatest disparity in 2 competitors output ever. MS should be ashamed and disgusted.
gamepass is free* ... 😂

Legacy Admin

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
Archiving thread as the release has been announced. Please check the link below if you want to discuss the announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.