[Debunked] Naughty Dog’s New IP is called Eye of Polaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 Jun 2022
The eye of my ass. Who is this supposed leaker?

Does it have any track record as a leaker or is it just a random internet user mading up stuff?

The real Starfield killer was Goodbye Volcano High, better rated on Steam. Released the same week, PS console exclusive and better rated than Starfield on Steam.

NGL I forgot about that game a long time ago but it's hilarious if it's indeed the higher rater of the two and the better game. Seems like Starfield has become the meme.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I really hope so, surely thry havent only been working on factions this whole time

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Sci-fi or fantasy? As in they haven't decided yet? This guy sounds like a bullshitter to me. Also, thats a dog awful lineup if I ever saw one. Remaster of game that doesn't need a remaster, long delayed MP spinoff, new IP (which is fine, but probably fake and possibly GaaS) and then sequel to a game I don't care about and even PS fans seem to think is divisive.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Sci-fi or fantasy? As in they haven't decided yet? This guy sounds like a bullshitter to me. Also, thats a dog awful lineup if I ever saw one. Remaster of game that doesn't need a remaster, long delayed MP spinoff, new IP (which is fine, but probably fake and possibly GaaS) and then sequel to a game I don't care about and even PS fans seem to think is divisive.
What a strange take.

Either way, they should have both concepts of apace travel, flying cars, holograms and lazers with magic like elements, mind powers, etc.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Could be both like Jak 2

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
If it is true that is a phenomenal lineup from one developer

I swear you guys are broken or just stupid.
IF this is true that means that ND has four games in the works

- New IP - the last two new IPs Naughty Dog launched became Sony's first and second biggest franchises. GOTY winner for sure
- TLOU3 - Sony's biggest and most critically acclaimed franchise and now even bigger after HBO and you think "divisive" is the phrase? Another GOTY banger
- Factions 2 a whole ass dedicated multiplayer project to a huge cult hit with the potential to allow Naughty Dog to really branch out
- TLOU2 Remaster - if the rest is true this is just a cherry on top to go along with HBO season 2

If this is the lineup ND have in their arsenal it would explain alot about why they've been so quiet and would probably underpin one of the best eras ever for them

Get back into reality. That lineup is so good it is unrealistic to actually be true and is more of a fanboy wet dream

Reactions: arvfab

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
They wouldnt use art from unnafiliated artists
When I first saw the image I assumed it's fan made mock up using fan art, it doesn't look like anything would be made for internal use as it is in Twitter image dimensions

The leaker is only claiming to have leaked the name, not art of the upcoming projects

Status
Not open for further replies.