[Debunked] Naughty Dog’s New IP is called Eye of Polaris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
You're correct. You could have just asked for the ban for a variety of reasons. Don't need to ask Bryank. Question is, why open an alt and play anonymous. That's a rhetorical question that answers itself.
You can answer that question yourself. I want to be treated like normal people. Some of you have personal hate towards me for whatever reason (i.e. Saturo/Dodrake is one of them) and will never clear your minds. @Bryank75 doesn't hate me obviously and some other guys here are actually cool with me (i.e. @Gamernyc78). Some have said "welcome back" (i.e. @Sircaw). So not everyone shares the hatred that some of you have.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
We have our doves and our hawks in this forum. It's that simple. It's not about hate. Some are just more diplomatic, some more cutthroat and to point in what they see.

No victim angle gonna play here. In the end, the BS smelled like old VFX and folks were able to easily spot and make the connection. The Starfield defense gave it all away - way too agenda based which in turn draws unnecessary attention. You have to understand that folks can see through you, no matter the veil, and it's impossible for it to be any different.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
No victim angle gonna play here. In the end, the BS smelled like old VFX and folks were able to easily spot the BS. The Starfield defense gave it all away - way too agenda based which in turn draws unnecessary attention.
There is nothing wrong with me liking Starfield. That's crazy thinking. This site isn't some hive mind that everyone thinks in accord.

You have to understand that folks can see through you, no matter the veil, and it's impossible for it to be any different.
There is nothing to see through. I have not caused any trouble in the least. We are spending all these back-and-forth messages now just because I stated that my friend told me about ND's space game years ago? Really? Is it that important to throw shade in my direction for stating that?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
For your information, I was never banned from this site. I don't know who told you that. If you want the real story then talk to BryanK.. the actual owner of the site.
Huh. Could've sworn you got banned as VFX for arguing and trolling, but I guess maybe I was wrong. Maybe I just conflated you getting removed from your position as a ban.

Regardless you have to expect people to respond negatively when you have some really out-there takes (which I suppose is for trolling?)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Huh. Could've sworn you got banned as VFX for arguing and trolling, but I guess maybe I was wrong. Maybe I just conflated you getting removed from your position as a ban.

Regardless you have to expect people to respond negatively when you have some really out-there takes (which I suppose is for trolling?)

Can confirm, VFX was never banned.

I don't think he is trolling, he just loves his PC and games that focus on that platform etc.

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Just don't ban anyone, keep them around the conversation is fun.

Other wise it is just a purple authotarian mess.

That's more or less our philosophy, we only ban as a last resort.

He called Starfield the best looking game ever, that's like...beyond love

Let him have his passion, we have ours! :)

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You are wrong. Do your research buddy.

Sure mate. I'm still waiting for that PS5 Pro.

For your information, I was never banned from this site. I don't know who told you that. If you want the real story then talk to BryanK.. the actual owner of the site.

This site has multiple owners. I'm one of them. I also know the real story. Yes, you were not banned, but do we really want to make it public how big of a cunt you were? Or how you went to d-pad life to insult some of the founders here publicly?

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Ours is shitting on Jim Ryan and his lackeys

Pretty enjoyable hobby ngl, we won at the end, kinda.

It's been.... cathartic, after being challenged by many, saying I was wrong and that Jim was good.

I didn't want Jim to be a negative influence on the company, I just saw it and spoke my mind, many of us did.

I just hope the next guy can fix the damage, has the balls to do what needs to be done and tell Sony (or Sony tells him) how to get PS back on track.

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It's been.... cathartic, after being challenged by many, saying I was wrong and that Jim was good.

I didn't want Jim to be a negative influence on the company, I just saw it and spoke my mind, many of us did.

I just hope the next guy can fix the damage, has the balls to do what needs to be done and tell Sony (or Sony tells him) how to get PS back on track.
I hope it's a clone of Jim, just to see what new doom and gloom fantasies the anti-Jim Chicken Little brigade cook up.

You were entirely wrong about what Jim would do for PlayStation, and even now you refuse to admit it.

That chicken probably needs a long rest by this point.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I hope it's a clone of Jim, just to see what new doom and gloom fantasies the anti-Jim Chicken Little brigade cook up.

You were entirely wrong about what Jim would do for PlayStation, and even now you refuse to admit it.

That chicken probably needs a long rest by this point.

He did more right than I probably give him credit for and I'm sure he is a good guy.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
He did more right than I probably give him credit for and I'm sure he is a good guy.

Im not the biggest Jim fan. He had the power to bring back JapanStudios and looks like alot of 3rd party relationships have disappeared.
But I think the truth on Jim will come out in the next year, depending on what announcements we get. From now till then.

The games we’ll have to see. They might just all be cooking in the oven with no issues, but lets see.

One thing is for sure, there communication with fans have been terrible, no E3 etc. and also the PC stuff was crap too. I hope they change both with the new president.

And Hermen wanted day 1 on PC just means I dislike him way more than Jim

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Airbus and Bryank75
Status
Not open for further replies.