[Debunked] Naughty Dog’s New IP is called Eye of Polaris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Yep.. I knew about this a couple of years ago.

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Things change and/or get convoluted about companies. It's normal. Doesn't mean the source was fake. My source really did work at ND so there's that.

I have an uncle at Nintendo as well. He also knew about the PS5 Pro and the now debunked Eye of Polaris. I don't know how he knew about imaginary things, but he did!

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
I have an uncle at Nintendo as well. He also knew about the PS5 Pro and the now debunked Eye of Polaris. I don't know how he knew about imaginary things, but he did!
I never was told the name of the game. And it may have very well been cancelled. It doesn't mean that I have imaginary friends in the game industry and is lying to get attention.

You guys will never grow up it seems.. maybe in another 10yrs I guess.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I never was told the name of the game. And it may have very well been cancelled. It doesn't mean that I have imaginary friends in the game industry and is lying to get attention.

You guys will never grow up it seems.. maybe in another 10yrs I guess.

You literally said "I knew about this a couple of years ago". Since this thread is about a game TITLE that has been debunked, how did you know about it?

You're full of shit, as always.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You literally said "I knew about this a couple of years ago". Since this thread is about a game TITLE that has been debunked, how did you know about it?

Things change sometimes. I know a game that should of been out by now or at least revealed by now but 2 years later nothing.
So they must have cancelled it?

Dont know what @Cragarmi is laughing at..

Last edited:

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022

Because I know someone who worked at ND and knew what their projects were? Just like he told me about Sony porting their games to PC? I was also called "full of shit" back then too.. and well.. we all know how that turned out. Very convenient to mention the PS5 Pro and leave out the things he was right about..typical from you hater.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Because I know someone who worked at ND and knew what their projects were? Just like he told me about Sony porting their games to PC? I was also called "full of shit" back then too.. and well.. we all know how that turned out. Very convenient to mention the PS5 Pro and leave out the things he was right about..typical from you hater.
did he hate on the gaas lean

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Why is VFXVeteran cosplaying with this Frozone alt account and not his real VFX account?

VFX also had a "friend" at ND. Same old tale going back years.

Alt do's and don't:

Do not recycle old tales from my ass.

1.jpg
VFX is banned here

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Why is VFXVeteran cosplaying with this Frozone alt account and not his real VFX account?

VFX also had a "friend" at ND. Same old tale going back years.

Alt do's and don't:

Do not recycle old tales from my ass.

1.jpg

And more, why is he here when he shat on this place after leaving. It's a mystery.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

This is about the name for the game. A name that is false.

Sony was already porting games to PC when you claimed that they had ports being worked on, you didn't share any groundbreaking information.

So lol, full of shit as always. And I don't dispute you have a naughty dog friend, I dispute he feeds you anything because you're constantly wrong.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
And more, why is he here when he shat on this place after leaving. It's a mystery.
Don't think it's quite a mystery. Troll just can't help himself to the attraction of "spiting" PlayStation fanboys with his drivel. Why are so many PCMR here? Cause they believe the "enemy" to PC supremacy is the standard-bearing console market leader and hence their fanboys by extension. It's def not due to Nvidia and market players of the like - the desktop hardware structure in general, or MS on the software side - plainly speaking the overall structure of the PC market itself aka the real reason. Having this deranged belief happens irregardless of how foolish it's - the PCMR cause, perpetually illusive cause that market can't carry the industry - it failed to incubate it and grow it - consoles did that, not PC - for very fundamental structural business reasons that create the market itself. Moreover, the battle against consoles by certain corps is part of a larger war against hardware in general, of which PC is a part of.... and is being waged by companies who do not believe in Desktop PC either, even if indirectly propping up PC as the lesser of two evils - an easier to vanquish pushover at a later date. The end goal for corps like MS, Amazon, Google etc is complete control over hardware, away from direct consumer ownership and into the hands of the servicer who gates access for money - via the "cloud" - where consumers have no say on the hardware that performs the computing tasks, whether that be for productivity or gaming. In the cloud arrangement the companies that control the cloud farms decide all of the hardware decisions (how much RAM, what CPU, what GPU to have etc etc). Thus, fools don't even know what fight they're really fighting for, as the puppet masters perform over them, mainly in this case MS. The hobby that they love rests on console hardware platforms, and not the other way around... consoles go kaput, PC will not be too far behind. Not that such thing will happen provided the companies in the console hardware business are not run by idiots who understand how to properly market and sell the strengths of dedicated hardware vis a vis, the cloud push. All the cloud push has going for it is the fake sales pitch of convenience - trust and believe that no cloud business is made to be run at a loss - the end user will pay one way or the other giving away the freedom of hardware ownership, and all that it entails. With the cloud it's all about the timing when the puppeteer decides to extort fully or not - usually when there are no alternatives at all, in this case, just other cloud providers - thus eventually that leads to informal market collusion for the sake of price extortion - no different than any other market.

But for such tiny brains... they have their team, and their platform war to fight. An alt gives him that chance, for a while, before old habits settle in, and give it all away. As they say, old habits die hard.

Mods are clearly giving him a second chance, for pity's sake, but it will end just like the first. Even if he moderates his fights to a few topics, like say Starfield for example, he's going to crash into a wall anyway. Ain't no tolerance for that kind of bullshit here..... except perhaps Sony fanboy co-existance tolerance despite strong divergence of views on management direction.

Alt is already burnt. From now on the element of surprise is gone when trolling.
So lol, full of shit as always. And I don't dispute you have a naughty dog friend, I dispute he feeds you anything because you're constantly wrong.
If you have established through a long period of time that the poster in question is a grade A, dishonest bullshitter and liar you can't really believe anything he says including that claim. Doing so just encourages him - for if you believe one lie, you can believe others - it's all just the way it's packaged you see? And as he says, he doesn't have to prove shit to you bozos. Burden of proof goes puff cause well... he's VFX, a random online. Lol, you're dealing with a massive deranged troll of the first order, idiotic PCMR to boot. Another great example of that tribe /s.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Mods are clearly giving him a second chance, for pity's sake, but it will end just like the first. Even if he moderates his fights to a few topics, like say
For your information, I was never banned from this site. I don't know who told you that. If you want the real story then talk to BryanK.. the actual owner of the site.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
You're correct. You could have just asked for the ban for a variety of reasons. Don't need to ask Bryank. Question is, why open an alt and play anonymous. That's a rhetorical question that answers itself. The VFX account has obvious baggage and negative rep. With VFX it's much easier for folks to spot the motivations behind the BS as opposed to being confused about motives from a random.

Once the cover is out however... you're worse than naked. Would have been much better just pming Bryan for reinstating your original VFX account. Obviously folks won't give you the light of day with that account but at least you avoid this level of embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
For your information, I was never banned from this site. I don't know who told you that. If you want the real story then talk to BryanK.. the actual owner of the site.
At least you don't have mod privileges anymore so you can't go on a rampage again and ban all Sony fans 🤭

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty
Status
Not open for further replies.