Digital Foundry: PlayStation Plus Game Streaming vs Xbox xCloud: Image Quality/Lag Face-Off

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
How could someone become this lonely? People consider me a "home" guy nowadays but I personally can't count how many close and far friends, relatives. Talking about thousands here that I mostly get embarrassed by not remembering their names despite knowing who they are as "entities" if that makes sense. Go out during the day, the world has plenty of good people to have as friends. Just don't put @Sircaw in that list.
i have shown nothing but love to you since we met, I taught you how to make memes, even got you you're platinum in returnal.

What about me organising you and getting that Irish passport after introducing you to your sixth wife( @Bryank75 sister)

You are dead to me now.

Coffin Dancing GIF

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
i have shown nothing but love to you since we met, I taught you how to make memes, even got you you're platinum in returnal.

What about me organising you and getting that Irish passport after introducing you to your sixth wife( @Bryank75 sister)

You are dead to me now
OH no! As we say I'm Puertorico "la Novela"

• party
  • haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Sircaw

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
According to this guy, XCloud sucks because Xbox needs to hide its cards while the FTC suit is still open

I think a likelier possibility is that MS was tipping their toes in the water and they have not felt the need to jump all in because the reception gave them cold feet.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
As they already wasted money with this, PlayStation should stop wasting money porting their games to PC and offer their games to PC gamers only via cloud.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Shut streaming is inky reason I bought too tier. Some ppl appre uate, that ability.