Do you think Microsoft/Xbox has paid shills? Machinima/XB1 repeat

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Same Austin Evans actually used to be a great channel when he was mostly tech focused. Then when he went into gaming content, it was a super steep decline....
I only know him for his crazy take on the PS5.

That made him sound like a complete idiot tech wise, so it does not make me curious for the tech content.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I only know him for his crazy take on the PS5.

That made him sound like a complete idiot tech wise, so it does not make me curious for the tech content.
he always did have very surface level knowledge, but he conveyed it well and wasn't so goofy. Now he's screaming on camera and acting like a lunatic "for the algorithm", I guess thats what works on Youtube now.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
he always did have very surface level knowledge, but he conveyed it well and wasn't so goofy. Now he's screaming on camera and acting like a lunatic "for the algorithm", I guess thats what works on Youtube now.
the naked gun facepalm GIF

I thought the angry gamer/geek phase was over, but honestly if you listen to any streamer play they do the same hot takes and the kids love that enough to keep watching them.... so I assume this one tried to mimic Linus for some reason.

• sad
Reactions: JAHGamer