90 Canadian dollars on best buy

Reduced weight too

Last edited:
Reactions: Arc

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
12 hours. While I have 2 controllers and swap them while playing long sessions... Holy fucking Moses! Great work by engineers here.

On a separate note, I'm going to test my Portal on long distance later today. If this works well, my life is ruined.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Battery life is already 12 hours. That’s not new.

In fact my controllers longer than that.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Not for me but maybe I was unfortunate. About the 8 hour I felt.

How long have you had your controller? How long does it go out after the battery message shows? Obviously after constant use the batter life will get shorter.

One of my controllers that I used for just about year mainly still last over 10 hours with the haptics on strong.

My other controllers that get less use last well past 15 hours.

My God Of War controller that I recent opened takes 6 hours for the first bar to drain.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

90 Canadian dollars on best buy

I thought it was bs and same number sku as last version being sold for awhile and already does 12 hours, it's why I didn't post it. But who knows.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 223

I get about 7 hrs on one, and about 5 on another. Had 3 gone back due to stick drift (left as usual).

Reactions: Jim Ryan

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
DualSense always lasted 12 to 15 hours.

no, it is not. majority of dualsenses lasting 6-9h on daily basis depending what you play. and that decreasing all the time.

but you can always buy cheap something like this :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...wB1r1T85&utparam-url=scene:search|query_from:

or

did test on these latter batteries, last around 16-18h.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I get about 7 hrs on one, and about 5 on another. Had 3 gone back due to stick drift (left as usual).

Stick drift is so easy to fix

Press L3, when you here the click hold on it and rotate it for a minute.

It sounds super simple but this clears the dust debris and fixes the drift

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022

None of this is true.

Please read my post above.

A new DualSense last 15 hours and reduces with use and charging.

If your controller only last 6 hours brand new you have a broken controller.

6 to 9 hours is impossible on a new DualSense.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs
D

Deleted member 223

Stick drift is so easy to fix

Press L3, when you here the click hold on it and rotate it for a minute.

It sounds super simple but this clears the dust debris and fixes the drift
The last one I had did not budge, even with that. That works for controllers that are starting to go bad with drift, so you can sort of get it back under control for spurts with that method but once they go all the way, nothing superficial will do. Not even opening the controller and cleaning it (which I've tried). It usually lessens the drift for a time and it goes back. I do put a ton of mileage on them. FPS's, TPS's and RPG's with "running" on the left analog stick as a trigger forward hold are usually the killers. Any action that requires left analog stick forward trigger hold eventually, with time, kills it, in my experience.