- resident evil 5 remake
- resident evil 9

Reactions: Diah

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Total bullshit, he's lying again.

The codenamed Biohazard Outrage project (mistranslated as Biohazard Outbreak) ended being RE Village Gold (game bundled with new DLC) and the project codenamed Biohazard Apocalypse ended being RE4R DLC+PSVR2 version.

And for around a year later they had the project codenamed Biohazard Hunk, which can be anything: RE9, RE Revelations 3, some Switch 2 port, some new remake, etc.

According to him the RE7 staff has been working in RE9 since 2018. Which is a lie, since with the exception of artists who didn't release any game since then, all the Capcom RE7 staff worked in at least one or two games since then, mainly all the RE games and DLC released since then, but many of them worked in not even RE games, and even there are a few people who left Capcom to work on Tears of the Kingdom, Tekken 8, Square Enix game and even a guy was hired by Sony.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Total bullshit, he's lying again.

The codenamed Biohazard Outrage project (mistranslated as Biohazard Outbreak) ended being RE Village Gold (game bundled with new DLC) and the project codenamed Biohazard Apocalypse ended being RE4R DLC+PSVR2 version.

And for around a year later they had the project codenamed Biohazard Hunk, which can be anything: RE9, RE Revelations 3, some Switch 2 port, some new remake, etc.

According to him the RE7 staff has been working in RE9 since 2018. Which is a lie, since with the exception of artists who didn't release any game since then, all the Capcom RE7 staff worked in at least one or two games since then, mainly all the RE games and DLC released since then, but many of them worked in not even RE games, and even there are a few people who left Capcom to work on Tears of the Kingdom, Tekken 8, Square Enix game and even a guy was hired by Sony.
Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Well... If they do RE5 and change the ending, so Wesker doesn't turn into a shitty predictable monster, I'd be fine with that.

Game needs a lot of changes, a lot of work and RE6 is a write off.

Reactions: Diah

ForzaJuve

23 Oct 2023
i played 5 and thought it was decent

6 though, please don't remake that shit lol.

If anything, 6 would benefit the most from a remake, it'd be a chance to right the mess that that game was. Actually, it would be 5 that needs the most work, if they are remaking it, I hope they put significant work on it. It was a very mid game, lacking the atmosphere of 4 and I found the locations very unappealing. Chris is also my least favourite of the RE cast and Sheva was whatever, I don't know how they can fix that game to be honest without completely redoing the whole plot, locations and adding/removing characters.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Code Veronica remake !!!

I've been hoping for that for a long time. It was hit or miss with many fans, but I enjoyed it immensely. The creepy twins, music, environments, atmosphere, and convoluted story line were all great. Plus, playing as the Redfield siblings only added to that.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I've been hoping for that for a long time. It was hit or miss with many fans, but I enjoyed it immensely. The creepy twins, music, environments, atmosphere, and convoluted story line were all great. Plus, playing as the Redfield siblings only added to that.
I love every residing evil game , nemesis is my favourite but code Veronica is next I can't wait to see Steve turned into a mister I hope they make it hit hard , & I'd prefer it just be Claire I don't like switching characters