Dusk Golem: Capcom is working on 5 Resident Evil Games

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I love every residing evil game , nemesis is my favourite but code Veronica is next I can't wait to see Steve turned into a mister I hope they make it hit hard , & I'd prefer it just be Claire I don't like switching characters

When I was going for this trophy, the Steve fight was so stressful. It's so near the end of the game and you can't die, save, or use first-aid sprays. Claire can only take two hits, as well (one really, since the first hit puts her in red health and slows her down too much). I managed it, but it was such a relief when it was over.

I think they could do with a better VA for Steve too. I've always thought people would have liked him more if he didn't sound the way he does. I liked him well enough, but I've noticed lots of complaints when people talk about him over the years.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
When I was going for this trophy, the Steve fight was so stressful. It's so near the end of the game and you can't die, save, or use first-aid sprays. Claire can only take two hits, as well (one really, since the first hit puts her in red health and slows her down too much). I managed it, but it was such a relief when it was over.

I think they could do with a better VA for Steve too. I've always thought people would have liked him more if he didn't sound the way he does. I liked him well enough, but I've noticed lots of complaints when people talk about him over the years.
Bruh I love resident evil but I hate the difficulty in some of them the first one I can't do on hard , 3 remake I had to buy the unlock everything because it gives you double the defense the last boss is stupidly difficult on the hardest mode , resident evil 6 is so stupid with that part where you have to run away from the big guy & rotate the analogy to open the doors annoying AF

Reactions: laynelane

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
It is disheartening Capcom won't Remake Outbreak. That's the asynchronous MP game they should push.
Capcom wants to make money not do fan-service for niche entries that didn't even review that well in the first place 😬

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Well... If they do RE5 and change the ending, so Wesker doesn't turn into a shitty predictable monster, I'd be fine with that.

Game needs a lot of changes, a lot of work and RE6 is a write off.
They need to redesign the game, remove that shitty coop, and make it closer to RE4.

Reactions: Diah

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
The unnecessary hate on RE5 in here 😬. And I'm confident it will become the fastest selling REmake whenever it arrives.

Both RE5 and 6 were a lot better than what people on forums say, they were packed full of content and very fun to play.

5 resident evil game :

- resident evil code veronica remake
- resident evil outbreak 1 + 2 remake
- resident evil revelations 3
- resident evil 5 remake
- resident evil 9

I guess no Resident Evil 0 Remake? I also wouldn't mind if Survivor and Umbrella chronically got a remake as well

Reactions: Airbus

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Both RE5 and 6 were a lot better than what people on forums say, they were packed full of content and very fun to play.

Absolutely and the games are still moving 200k every quarter for a reason. I never really pay much attention to the niche online echo chambers anyways. RE 6 story was messy but the Mercenary mode was def amongst the best 3rd person action games of that era.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm playing through the Resident Evil 3 remake atm. I love the game, but this Nemesis dude, I hated him in 2, and he seems to be evermore obnoxious atm jumping in front of me, and he's really quick.

I really feel like it ruins the game for me.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I'm playing through the Resident Evil 3 remake atm I love the game, but this Nemisis dude, I hated him in 2, and he seems to be everymore obnoxious atm jumping in front of me, and he's really quick.

Carry a grenade. One grenade and he goes down. Temporarily. But you have more than enough time to do your stuff and get out.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm playing through the Resident Evil 3 remake atm. I love the game, but this Nemesis dude, I hated him in 2, and he seems to be evermore obnoxious atm jumping in front of me, and he's really quick.

You're thinking of mr X from 2 , nemesis is a different tyrant that has a combination of the T & G virus

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I guess no Resident Evil 0 Remake? I also wouldn't mind if Survivor and Umbrella chronically got a remake as well
5 resident evil game :

- resident evil code veronica remake
- resident evil outbreak 1 + 2 remake
- resident evil revelations 3
- resident evil 5 remake
- resident evil 9
Capcom said they aren't working in any RE remake. They are busy with several DLC/expansions/sequels or remakes of other existing IPs, plus working in some new IPs.

Regarding RE other than mobile or Switch 2 ports, or porting the PSVR2 RE titles to PC VR, I assume they may only be working in RE9. Capcom isn't Ubisoft, they don't have 20000 employees, they have way more limited resources.

It's totally impossible to have them working in 5 RE games right now, Dusk Gollem is lying again.