Exclusive: New Sony Game IP Leak (SciFi RPG game through XDev)

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Of course...

Don't tell anybody that I am your source!

Be Quiet Michael C Hall GIF

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Don't tell anybody that I am your source!

Be Quiet Michael C Hall GIF
Jim man, everytime I see you I'm Star Struck. Love the avatar btw......

Anyways, an Icon Era exclusive. I'm sure there is much more to come.... 🤩

Can't wait for new reveals and new IP's in 2023....The year which Cerny deemed would begin to show the brilliant architecture and strengths of PS5......

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Speaking of leakers, what happened to that poster on gaf that had a kraken or squid as an avatar picture? Leaked the 2018 and ps4 pro if I remember correctly?

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Speaking of leakers, what happened to that poster on gaf that had a kraken or squid as an avatar picture? Leaked the 2018 and ps4 pro if I remember correctly?
Fake insider from xboxera. Dude was trolling.
One among many, tbh.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Fake insider from xboxera. Dude was trolling.
One among many, tbh.
yeah, i remember him. made tons of shit up. even games.
he said that PS5 is doomed and that xbox has secured mind blowing catalogue of games 😂
yeah, they secured 0 games on launch :D

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
No not that nick guy. He was a poster on gaf and leaked the ps4 pro. He had a like orange kraken avatar picture. I just wondered if he still posted and dropped hints and clues. Last thing I remember him saying leading up to the launch of this gen was if you like capcom and Konami games get a ps5.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
No not that nick guy. He was a poster on gaf and leaked the ps4 pro. He had a like orange kraken avatar picture. I just wondered if he still posted and dropped hints and clues. Last thing I remember him saying leading up to the launch of this gen was if you like capcom and Konami games get a ps5.
yes, i am talking about the same guy. his nick was Orion or something similar.
later he backtracked something, also played a victim card :D

Reactions: Old Gamer

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
He was REALLY going out on a limb there!

Imagine predicting PlayStation would get more Japanese support than XBox! He must be psychic!

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I thought launching TWO new consoles without a single dedicated game was quite a bold strategy!
The dumbest thing I saw was an E3 where a new console sku was announced and at the end of the same show, they confirmed its replacement.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

you are talking about this one, i think :)

Reactions: Dabaus

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
he said that PS5 is 13TF or 14TF if i remember correctly :D
Osiris Black? He wasn't the only one spreading fake leaks, there was Dukeblueballs and others from the XBOX discord. That thread was something though. Evilore had to be mad to shutdown this thread, this thread had the most traction ever in GAF history.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Osiris Black? He wasn't the only one spreading fake leaks, there was Dukeblueballs and others from the XBOX discord. That thread was something though. Evilore had to be mad to shutdown this thread, this thread had the most traction ever in GAF history.
he also said like xbox securing great games and it will better than what PS5 will have.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022

you are talking about this one, i think :)
Yes, Osirisblack is the person I was referring to. Thank you. Has he said anything lately? I remember he always seemed somewhat in the loop.