Exclusive: New Sony Game IP Leak (SciFi RPG game through XDev)

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
it looks better than starfield already.
stop pretending season 2 GIF by BBC

Last edited:

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Looks like a restera poster in the PlayStation op made a pretty could case that the developer could be people can fly. They made a gears of war game and outriders most recently. Looks and sounds about right based off that tiny clip.

Epic is the owner of people can fly who Sony owns a small percentage of as well so I think it’s all starting to add up and make sense.
Good. Sign them. Gears Judgement tried to bring new things to the formula but was underappreciated. BulletStorm ended with a damn cliffhanger. They could be even better if someone just gets the infrastructure/support behind them.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Agree to Disagree if you are an playstation fan you won't ever agree
Let the game speak for itself when it releases I am sure 1000 planets which can be modded is pretty big deal for Many
what they showed, it isn't next gen for sure.
1000 is most useless thing ever. almost everyone who isn't blind fanboy sees that, its nintendo, PS, PC or xbox.

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
what they showed, it isn't next gen for sure.
1000 is most useless thing ever. almost everyone who isn't blind fanboy sees that, its nintendo, PS, PC or xbox.
Creation engine isn't really the top of line software game engine
People should not be expecting Bethesda to have great graphical fidelity I would love to have a bug free game which runs great that would be truly next gen
1000 planets isn't useless for the long term life of the game

Reactions: Bryank75

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Creation engine isn't really the top of line software game engine
People should not be expecting Bethesda to have great graphical fidelity I would love to have a bug free game which runs great that would be truly next gen
1000 planets isn't useless for the long term life of the game
Fallout 76 X 1000. what a great way to have long term life of the game... fixing the game 😂
i bet, over 95% of gamers would take well-made 10-20 planets filled with content and quality game, then 1000, dire, empty, similar and boring worlds would loads of bugs and glitches.
keep it real. 1000, is nothing what to bragg about, the quality is out to the drain.

Reactions: Kyoji

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Fallout 76 X 1000. what a great way to have long term life of the game... fixing the game 😂
i bet, over 95% of gamers would take well-made 10-20 planets filled with content and quality game, then 1000, dire, empty, similar and boring worlds would loads of bugs and glitches.
keep it real. 1000, is nothing what to bragg about, the quality is out to the drain.
You underestimate Modders here
1000 barren planets isn't really a big thing true but you are forgetting they made all of this possible in creation engine not the best engine out there for them it's a big leap
While you look at unreal and you can create something in minutes don't know if creation is as sophisticated as any of the modern engines
People can create all the sci fi universes like Warhammer , Halo , Star wars , Star Trek , Destiny to name a few I see that as a big thing for sure

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
XDev works purely with external developers right?

Maybe Sony are working with Casey Hudson's new team. This gives some Mass Effect vibes
This is probably what dusk golem called the “ooze game”. Him calling it that suggest something maybe bio-mechanical or something like gray goo, which is kinda of like what we see in the clip.

Reactions: Papacheeks