Exoprimal | Review Thread

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Sure, I think that's a big risk. If they start putting big AAAs like CoD, Diablo, Starcraft, etc on gamepass it will certainly boost its appeal. I'm just saying that throwing shit like Exoprimal on gamepass isn't doing it any favors.
Depends on how much they had to pay for Exoprimal, the Xbox audience runs on hopes and dreams and as I explained they are pretty good at lowering their standards to validate the money they spent on Gamepass.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Depends on how much they had to pay for Exoprimal, the Xbox audience runs on hopes and dreams and as I explained they are pretty good at lowering their standards to validate the money they spent on Gamepass.
The xbox crowd would eat dog poop if Phil Spencer told them it was steak au poivre, but for gamepass to succeed it has to appeal to normal people

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I continue to be totally unimpressed by Game Pass "players". Only 1 million after more than a week (july 14) for a multiplat (sales + GP).

And they said 3 millions SALES in 5 days on PS5 was low for FF16.

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I continue to be totally unimpressed by Game Pass "players". Only 1 million after more than a week (july 14) for a multiplat (sales + GP).

And they said 3 millions SALES in 5 days on PS5 was low for FF16.

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

It's good FOR Xbox!

.....Don't be a hater.

stoned puppet GIF