Final Fantasy VII Remake + Intergrade reaches over 7 million shipped and sold digitally worldwide

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
WTF is going on here, A WAR about KIRBY FML.

tom cruise no GIF

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
My favourite era of Nintendo's was the WiiU era. So many 'brilliant' first party titles (Kirby not pictured). Between 40-50 million lifetime sales for all of these 'wonderful' games.

It's my favourite era because I know, Nintendo knows, and both of their fans from that time know deep down, that Nintendo is just a misstep away from total irrelevance and financial ruin.

The FFVII remake outsold every single one of those Nintendo first party 'juggernauts' except for Mario Kart.

Spider-Man outsold almost all of them combined.

• fire
Reactions: KiryuRealty

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
So final fantasy xvi sold 50% of its lifetime sales in a week? And uts a failure according to some nerds

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The copium…

I will eat a lot of crows if Remake didn’t sell more than 10 million with more 2.5 years of sales 🤷‍♂️

It will probably reach close to that this year after the Rebirth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
The copium…

I will eat a lot of crows if Remake didn’t sell more than 10 million with more 2.5 years of sales 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't even waste your breath with that guy Etho in twitter I mean his twitter username says it all on whether he buys anything at all to support the people that make the items he complaining about.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
The copium…

Yes, because it's well established that Xbox dudes buy Japanese games in droves. /s

And it's funny how he's not concerned for the health of the franchises that MS have made exclusive through buyouts.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yes, because it's well established that Xbox dudes buy Japanese games in droves. /s

And it's funny how he's not concerned for the health of the franchises that MS have made exclusive through buyouts.
I don't understand these morons thinking sometimes. Yeah it'll sell a whole 25,000 copies on Xbox what a win.