Final Fantasy XVI | Review Thread

What scores do you think Final Fantasy XVI will get?

• 40-50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60%

• 60-70%

• 70-80%

• 80-85%

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Sure... come on now, be honest. Maybe you are a leftist too and don't like that they make you look bad but that does not change reality.

They are not leftist.

Most of the people there are self admitted communists that hate capitalism and the west. The impressive thing is that they somehow fit shilling for MS in that.

I can call myself an apache helicopter, it doesn't mean I'm one. Anyone that shills for corporations cannot be, by definition, a communist. It's like saying somone is both a capitalist and a communist, or a liberal and a conservative (socially).

Anyway, I won't convince you otherwise, so here:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Sure... come on now, be honest. Maybe you are a leftist too and don't like that they make you look bad but that does not change reality.

Most of the people there are self admitted communists that hate capitalism and the west. The impressive thing is that they somehow fit shilling for MS in that.
They aren't leftist. They play pretend without understanding what being left wing means

Reactions: Cool hand luke

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
They aren't leftist. They play pretend without understanding what being left wing means
Animated GIF

They sure as hell are not moderate or conservatives. I'm not saying that every leftist agrees with them, no need to take offense, leftists infighting is nothing new.

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
They are not far-leftist. They are mostly guided by stupid American identity politics. They have no fucking clue what being left wing is.
Yep. Were they far-left, they would be communists, but alas, they’re viciously capitalists, as it can be seen with how much they love Microsoft.
They have some social liberal views, but they’re right wing liberal views, since it doesn’t really solve the problems deep rooted in American society.
So, yeah, they’re right wing liberals, since the US has only right wingers, liberals and conservatives. The closer thing you have of a left winger there is Bernie sanders and that’s not saying much.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022

They banned all the Bernie supporters there for speaking up against Hilary/Biden. It happened twice, total purging.

They were literally melting down in tears when Bernie won Nevada in 2020.

They are hard line democrats, meaning they love LGBTQ virtue signalling, MSNBC, corporations and a bit of war. Anybody to the right of them is a Nazi and everybody to the left of them... Also a Nazi

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
They banned all the Bernie supporters there for speaking up against Hilary/Biden. It happened twice, total purging.

They were literally melting down in tears when Bernie won Nevada in 2020.

They are hard line democrats, meaning they love LGBTQ virtue signalling, MSNBC, corporations and a bit of war. Anybody to the right of them is a Nazi and everybody to the left of them... Also a Nazi
time to move from it. it is FF16 thread.
Sir, this is a Wendy's FF16 thread.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
On Resetera it's rather obvious that that is the main factor otherwise why would a mostly far-leftist place like them shill so hard for MS acquisition of ABK?
I have the impression they are extremists both far-left and fat-right.
That is ResetERA.

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: Nhomnhom

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Horseshoe theory
Exactly.

I think like they mix the extreme of both sides :D
Even so they ideias are more liberals and conservatives... that should put them at right side.

In the past in GAF when somebody said ERA was leftist I was very surprised and so did some research because it was looked to me they were rightist... that is because they cater some left ideias but mostly are righ ideias.

So in my dumbest guesses I reached the point that they are just a group of extremists (not all users of course but the key ones and the team behind)... no matter the side.

I know it feels weird but that is the most fit ERA to me.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
They are not far-leftist. They are mostly guided by stupid American identity politics. They have no fucking clue what being left wing is.

They are left wing but love to take advantage of regional pricing whenever possible, screwing up folks from lower income nations.

Pseudocommies from 1st world nations make me laugh. I would send them to the gulags or Cuba/north Korea/Venezuela. They wouldn't last a week without their I phone or frappucino.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
They are left wing but love to take advantage of regional pricing whenever possible, screwing up folks from lower income nations.

Then they are not left wing. Thanks for playing.

Pseudocommies from 1st world nations make me laugh. I would send them to the gulags or Cuba/north Korea/Venezuela. They wouldn't last a week without their I phone or frappucino.

None of those countries are communist. Thanks for playing. And I'm not explaining why, because it's just tiring as fuck to hear stupid takes based on the red scare and people not understanding the bare minimum of political ideology. Conversation over.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
They can't be far-left extremists, since they're hardcore capitalists. You can't be far left and capitalist at the same time.
That is why @daniel5043 brought the Horseshoe theory (that is a theory that believe that no matter left or right if you go too extrem you will end having similar view/ideias).
They have extremists ideias from both sides.

But let forget that... what about the reveviews?