Final Fantasy XVI | Review Thread

What scores do you think Final Fantasy XVI will get?

• 40-50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60%

• 60-70%

• 70-80%

• 80-85%

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Half of those reviewers on meta I've never even heard of or seen before. I mean Sports Illustrated gaming wut?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I mean trust the critics that you can trust, like and relate to. Generally speaking I think Skillup has the best insights amongst major reviewers. For starters… he’s not an activist.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
And then people don't want to believe when some say that certain reviewers are bribed by a certain green brand.
Tbf that was expected with all white cast. Need that virtual signalling. I failed to take that in consideration on my prediction even tho I see that coming miles away

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I find FightinCowboy’s review to be the best I’ve read/watched so far. I can tell he still enjoys playing games for what they are. No silly social issues, he explains what he didn’t like in the context of the overall game, and focuses on what the game does right.

Kind of like an early/mid-90s EGM review. Also, as a bonus, his voice is very soothing lol

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
L
So far, I find FightinCowboy’s review to be the best so far. I can tell he still enjoys playing games for what they are. No silly social issues, he explains what he didn’t like in the context of the overall game, and focuses on what the game does right.

Kind of like an early/mid-90s EGM review. Also, as a bonus, his voice is very soothing lol

Most reviewers need Fightingcowboy to finish the game himself to complete it themselves.

Activist reviews will be sorta balanced out by fanboy reviews that are undoubtedly coming that will swoon over it. Not as concerning as industrywide fraud critic bullshit where they rush to make a review publication date than even play the game halfway.

What a disgrace

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Tbf that was expected with all white cast. Need that virtual signalling. I failed to take that in consideration on my prediction even tho I see that coming miles away

Can people stop with this bullshit? That's a cop out, it's not the reason the game was reviewed poorly by some publications.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I mean trust the critics that you can trust, like and relate to. Generally speaking I think Skillup has the best insights amongst major reviewers. For starters… he’s not an activist.
no, he isn't activist, just little xbot shill.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Can people stop with this bullshit? That's a cop out, it's not the reason the game was reviewed poorly by some publications.
I don't know, the Eurogamer review is extremely suspicious.

One of the few gaming channel I follow that is run by a SE/FF fan gave it a 9.3.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
88 with 91 reviews.... can go either 87 or 89 yet but pretty sure that is the range unless it start to get either catastrofes reviews or 10s 10s 10s :D

I still can get my 89 prediction 🔥

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Eurogamer needs to be banned

aJHbnzg.png

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I don't know, the Eurogamer review is extremely suspicious.

One of the few gaming channel I follow that is run by a SE/FF fan gave it a 9.3.

It's a cop out. Like, there's always some bullshit criticism of PS exclusives, this is just an easy way to make them political. The truth is that they are paid to review these games poorly, and they find a way to somehow make it sound acceptable in some circles.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Taking off points because there are no people of color? It's Days Gone all over again.. just review the game and stop discrediting people's hard work..
Isn't Titans dominant dark skinned? As well as where he's from?