FINAL FANTASY XVI Surpasses 3 Million Units Sold Worldwide

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
As much as I love this game, it's not going over 10 million
Lmao, take the L mate, you were wrong all along.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Wrong with that you ass hat? Stop quoting me with your idiotic takes if you have nothing of substance to say in response

Unless there's a comment of me saying FF 16 won't sell 3 million, you should stfu.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Stay mad.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Nice debut. Hoping for it to outperform FF7r’s lifetime when it’s all said and done.
The foundation is here for them to do minor post launch support. I hope they figure out a way to do something similar to DmC Bloody Palace, to keep fans engaged and tail wind sales till the PC version drops.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The foundation is here for them to do minor post launch support. I hope they figure out a way to do something similar to DmC Bloody Palace, to keep fans engaged and tail wind sales till the PC version drops.

I would like to have an accurate breakdown of FF7R. And to know if whether subscription versions like the one that I have were included in that estimate of 13.5 million ltd number I saw floated about recently. That’s a very important detail.

I’m hoping they aren’t doing post launch content much here to be honest. I’d rather see them take another crack at it full swing with another numbered game.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I would like to have an accurate breakdown of FF7R. And to know if whether subscription versions like the one that I have were included in that estimate of 13.5 million ltd number I saw floated about recently. That’s a very important detail.

I’m hoping they aren’t doing post launch content much here to be honest. I’d rather see them take another crack at it full swing with another numbered game.
If that 13.5 million figure is legit then PS+ numbers were definitely included. Last official numbers we got was 5 million.

Well that's why I said like a Bloody Palace esque update ... It's just an action challenge. It's definitely something to keep some fans engaged after.

Reactions: Vertigo