rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Remember the rules guys:

- NO in-game cutscenes of any kind

- NO Photomode screen captures

- MUST BE IN-GAME GAMEPLAY ONLY
wait... you got it wrong :p
Photomode is perfectly fine. That's what the thread is about !
Just must be in gameplay photo mode or just normal gameplay. Not cutscene shots and not cutscene photomode (you can enable photo mode in some games cutscenes and remove characters so it is debatable). Maybe if you can use noclip to fly around and get different angle in cutscene is also good.
you know.. just no straight up shots from cutscenes that are no effort and the same in each game

Am I messing something ?
Otherwise we will get a bunch of shots with HUD and so on.

D

Deleted member 13

wait... you got it wrong :p
Photomode is perfectly fine. That's what the thread is about !
Just must be in gameplay photo mode or just normal gameplay. Not cutscene shots and not cutscene photomode (you can enable photo mode in some games cutscenes and remove characters so it is debatable). Maybe if you can use noclip to fly around and get different angle in cutscene is also good.
you know.. just no straight up shots from cutscenes that are no effort and the same in each game

Am I messing something ?
Otherwise we will get a bunch of shots with HUD and so on.
Well I thought it was in gameplay only. Otherwise you basically have a cutscene screenshot. It's MUCH harder to produce a beautiful gameplay scene.

@Sircaw , @TubzGaming , @Darth Vader , @DoctaThompson, @PropellerEar - what do you guys think?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Well I thought it was in gameplay only. Otherwise you basically have a cutscene screenshot. It's MUCH harder to produce a beautiful gameplay scene.

@Sircaw , @TubzGaming , @Darth Vader , @DoctaThompson, @PropellerEar - what do you guys think?
As long as it is Genuine gameplay it is allowed, no cutscene shots or stills from cutscene photo mode.

We want authentic game play as in the player is playing the game and takes a snap.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

Has to be in-game, No cut-scenes.
Photo Mode is aloud as we want to try get some really nice shots.
Like mine was taken with photo mode so i could pose how i wanted it and zoomed in for effect.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
CE1137AE47D8FFBDD48935B2A4312355CC6EDC0D

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Should there be a rule to not include screenshots from the cutscenes?
You know, only gameplay/photo mode maybe ?
Do I go for art or for entertainment.... difficult decisions.

New shot
iEWL9kn.jpg

Anyway. I took a winner beginning of this year.
HrqvXIO.jpeg
is he going to the toilet in that new pic?, i see the blue life jacket thing on, i assume he just ate raw fish(Puffer fish) 😍

Is that really an in-game screenshot, looks soo good.

disqualified, Kicked out, Banned for life, @Bryank75 make it happen, he's trying to muscle in on my prize.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
is he going to the toilet in that new pic?, i see the blue life jacket thing on, i assume he just ate raw fish(Puffer fish) 😍

Is that really an in-game screenshot, looks soo good.

disqualified, Kicked out, Banned for life, @Bryank75 make it happen, he's trying to muscle in on my prize.
It's gameplay(like first 3 minutes :p)
He is annoyed cause fish are biting on his ankles. he is knee deep in water !
You are right. I wrongly posted low res version. corrected

Last edited:
  • party
Reactions: Sircaw

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
It's gameplay(like first 3 minutes :p)
He is annoyed cause fish are biting on his ankles. he is knee deep in water !
You are right. I wrongly posted low res version. corrected

I just started playing this too, bloody awesome, so unique.

Reactions: rofif

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Not getting the time to game as much, so submitting an older photo I took in Horizon Forbidden West on March 1, 2022.

This is in-game, not a cutscene, taken on PS5. Original content. I hope y'all will like it. ❤️

275056540-6975899822484363-860882713724384118-n.jpg
That's err, rather good, FFS.

Is it sunset or dawn,( say Dawn as you get bonus points for the games name)

Was that a random shot you took as it looks rather beautiful or did you plan ahead for that moment?

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
That's err, rather good, FFS.

Is it sunset or dawn,( say Dawn as you get bonus points for the games name)

Was that a random shot you took as it looks rather beautiful or did you plan ahead for that moment?
It was kind of random. I was doing that mission in which you have to bring down this Tallneck, and I thought I could click a photo like this. This shot kind of lined up on its own with a little bit of effort.

And it's Horizon Forbidden Sunset. 🤣

• haha

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
your way to competitive, I entering just for the fun of it,

don't worry, i got your back when you come in Second, BEHIND ME.

die GIF
Is that your final entry? Not sure if gifs are allowed.
Meanwhile I am sitting on few cool tlou shots… but honestly I am afraid that by the end of the month everyone will be sick of seeing tlou shots :(

• brain