For the astronomer in you

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
And here it is, Webb's first deep space photo!

Saw it on Jaffe's show.... looks like some reflected Christmas lights..... but that is beautiful. Christmas is magical afterall.

So this is like scientific Christmas, I guess.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Deleted member 38

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
United Kingdom
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Please keep the Thread based on the Thread Topic, No insults on people and or there beliefs.
Thanks
Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Here's a nice article about FTL, causality and time travel.

Reactions: Deleted member 38
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
I was very disheartened to see this thread go down in flames because some persons couldn't find a better medium to vent their frustrations. To those with such problems, I'd recommend to go find help and solace someplace else, if possible, I am afraid this thread is not that place.

A big "thank you" to all the people who did everything to try and keep this thread for its intended purpose and target audience.

Per aspera ad astra.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I was very disheartened to see this thread go down in flames because some persons couldn't find a better medium to vent their frustrations. To those with such problems, I'd recommend to go find help and solace someplace else, if possible, I am afraid this thread is not that place.

A big "thank you" to all the people who did everything to try and keep this thread for its intended purpose and target audience.

Per aspera ad astra.
I WOULD FUCKING DIE FOR YOU 😍

Throws bra at cat.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
Never tried it... I did enjoy NMS but that is obviously very stylized in terms of its galaxy and simplified.
Steep learning curve, as they went for as much orbital mechanics as they could, but for me it's like the comfort food of games. Galaxy 1:1 scale, what's not to like :cool:

• party
Reactions: Bryank75