For those that hate Sony, What made you feel the way you do about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

• sad
Reactions: BloodMod
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

He's banned from here and GAF.
Poor guy...
I feel bad, I was just talking to him in my resident evil thread and now he got banned in this one. I feel bad since a lot of arguments that have been going the past few days aren't going to just stop today, I fear there may be more.😥

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I feel bad, I was just talking to him in my resident evil thread and now he got banned in this one. I feel bad since a lot of arguments that have been going the past few days aren't going to just stop today, I fear there may be more.😥
Calling people laughable and other names is not cool. He had it coming.

Reactions: Deleted member 13
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Calling people laughable and other names is not cool. He had it coming.
That was uncalled for. I'm just worried about the other stuff coming when more people wake up. Things got pretty hostile between both sides of the many arguments that happened in this thread and I don't think its just gonna stop like that. I hope I am wrong but I think l there will be more bans coming due to the nature of how people get in heated debates.

Reactions: Deleted member 13

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That was uncalled for. I'm just worried about the other stuff coming when more people wake up. Things got pretty hostile between both sides of the many arguments that happened in this thread and I don't think its just gonna stop like that. I hope I am wrong but I think l there will be more bans coming due to the nature of how people get in heated debates.
I’m not sure about that.

--

Anyway what I got from this thread is that Xbox fans are the victims and they only hates PlayStation because PS fans are evil and keep bulling them.

It is the thing I don't like most Xbox fans... they create bullshit story making up any evidences they believe it is worth.
They did that with PS3, PS4 and now PS5.... and after they try to create a narrative they are the Jesus and Sony fans the evil.
:D

Let's not even talk how some Xbox fans in GAF created a group to report PS fans for anything they wrote lol
Or that some Xbox fans have create alts and alts accounts for whatever reason I never understood.

I never saw such shameless thin skin like that from Xbox fans trying to pose like victims and worst from several member well know as heavy console warriors.
Just accept and assume what you are and do... that is fine.

Last edited:

DarkMage619

Verified Gamepass Reseller
15 Jul 2022
Sure man defend your friends as long as they support the right platform. Right on!
Supporting harassment is wrong and that is a sentiment I completely agree with. It is sad that some people and I am not naming ANYONE in particular would be MORE upset at a person's opinion about a new heat sink on a console than death threats to that person. That idea really bothers me.

I hope everyone can realize that games can and should be fun and as repeated numerous times no body hates Sony or PlayStation even if they have issues with their policies. If my previous comment offended any one you have my apology.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Supporting harassment is wrong and that is a sentiment I completely agree with. It is sad that some people and I am not naming ANYONE in particular would be MORE upset at a person's opinion about a new heat sink on a console than death threats to that person. That idea really bothers me.

I hope everyone can realize that games can and should be fun and as repeated numerous times no body hates Sony or PlayStation even if they have issues with their policies. If my previous comment offended any one you have my apology.
I am not accepting your apology, I want blood.

loop blood GIF

• haha
Reactions: Dr Bass

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022

There is no-one here supporting harassment.
Step down quickly from your tower of bullshit, of virtue signalling, an indicating one fan group.

Are you this fucking stupid, you double down on this?

Mod thumbing up this shit, idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.