Forbes - Xbox Quietly ‘Won’ The Game Awards With PlayStation Coming Up Short

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Paul Tassi says Xbox won TGA and PlayStation came up short 🤔

Xbox:

Hellblade 2 - still no release date
OD - literal movie game with no release date
Blade - no release date and possibly not even an Xbox exclusive, also 3+ years away

Also hilarious that he's giving Xbox credit for BG3 finally releasing....a game that was on PlayStation 3 months ago

PlayStation:

GoW Ragnarok free DLC launches in 3 days
SIE published game Rise of the Ronin gets concrete release date for March 22nd, 2024
FF16 shadow dropped DLC and another DLC coming in Spring

#XboxTax though, do you agree with Paul Tassi?

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I don't put much stock in what Paul Tassi has to say, and who are these insiders saying Blade is exclusive? Probably will be, but it's funny he finds the need to run defense for MS on that in his article.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I don't put much stock in what Paul Tassi has to say, and who are these insiders saying Blade is exclusive? Probably will be, but it's funny he finds the need to run defense for MS on that in his article.
Shpeshal Nick said its exclusive....but I don't think so. Xbox probably wont be around by the time the game finally releases.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022

Xbox:

Blade - no release date and possibly not even an Xbox exclusive, also 3+ years away

Also hilarious that he's giving Xbox credit for BG3 finally releasing....a game that was on PlayStation 3 months ago

PlayStation:

SIE published game Rise of the Ronin gets concrete release date for March 22nd, 2024

Yea, I agree with him about the announcements but this isn't a win/lose game with the two companies. He talks as if each of the companies released games on their own. These companies publish games. They don't make them. It was a bait article and therefore frown on it.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Xbox:

PlayStation:

this shit reminds me of Colteastwood and Dealer gaming with their bullshit for the last five years,

-Incredible Exclusive games coming SOON to Xbox
-Hidden Power boost for Xbox will make PS5 redundant
-Incredible reveal shows massive Advantage of Xbox over PS5
-Ultimate secret weapon coming to Xbox
-Xbox is dominating
-X's clear advantage of PS5
-Impossible Tech inside the Series X

BLA FUCKING BLA FUCKING BLA

Give me games not broken promises and cheap phrases.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
More "unbiased" commentary from Tassi...

the martian GIF

Just imagine Paul Tassi doing the same as Matt Damon here.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
this shit reminds me of Colteastwood and Dealer gaming with their bullshit for the last five years,

-Incredible Exclusive games coming SOON to Xbox
-Hidden Power boost for Xbox will make PS5 redundant
-Incredible reveal shows massive Advantage of Xbox over PS5
-Ultimate secret weapon coming to Xbox
-Xbox is dominating
-X's clear advantage of PS5
-Impossible Tech inside the Series X

BLA FUCKING BLA FUCKING BLA

Give me games not broken promises and cheap phrases.
Culteastwood said the Series X midgen refresh and Gears 6 would be at TGA 😂 No idea how those bums that have been consistently wrong for almost a decade still have a following.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Culteastwood said the Series X midgen refresh and Gears 6 would be at TGA 😂 No idea how those bums that have been consistently wrong for almost a decade still have a following.
They epitomize everything that is wrong with toxic fanboys.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
"This year’s The Game Awards is an embarrassing indictment of a segment of the industry desperate for validation via star power with little respect for the devs it’s supposedly honoring."

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
the “Xbox didn’t get GOTY nomination but they attached themselves to Baldurs Gate 3” is sending me to the shadow realm 😂 Holy shit that’s some heavy delusion and desperation

Reactions: Diah

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Paul Tasshit is an embarrassing xbot. We can see through his act easily with his countless articles supporting Xbox and when he keeps shitting on Destiny "as a big fan" just to attack Sony by proxy.

Is @Vertigo still going to deny it? Sony fans have a sixth sense for them bots. We've known for years.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
the “Xbox didn’t get GOTY nomination but they attached themselves to Baldurs Gate 3” is sending me to the shadow realm 😂 Holy shit that’s some heavy delusion and desperation
Sony's the one that had the game at their last showcase and ended up getting it 3 months before Xbox thanks to the low specs of the series S. If we're talking consoles, Playstation had the stronger association with it.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Sony's the one that had the game at their last showcase and ended up getting it 3 months before Xbox thanks to the low specs of the series S. If we're talking consoles, Playstation had the stronger association with it.

Right? The only association Xbox has to BG3 is the months and months of bagging on Series S for holding back a port of the game

Reactions: Diah