Forspoken environment looks so empty

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Not e every single layer game needs to be AAAA. Live open world environments costs alot of money and resources.

I still think this game will be a disappointment.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Jeez looks a bit rough in places, and yes does look very sparsely populated.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
No shit Sherlock. ForSpoken is just a tech demo for fireworks.
Katy Perry Firework GIF by Death Wish Coffee

• fire
Reactions: AniWeeb

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Its a game where you’re supposed to move fast in, so of course not every inch of the map is filled to the brim in detail.

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Its a game where you’re supposed to move fast in, so of course not every inch of the map is filled to the brim in detail.
I guess that makes sense, but still it leaves a lot to be desired...

No shit Sherlock. ForSpoken is just a tech demo for fireworks.
people jumped to conclusion about this game way too early, because we know why 😒 not my fault.

Not e every single layer game needs to be AAAA. Live open world environments costs alot of money and resources.
It's a 70$ game

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I guess that makes sense, but still it leaves a lot to be desired...

people jumped to conclusion about this game way too early, because we know why 😒 not my fault.

It's a 70$ game

Am I the only one that lived in the 90's when games cost 60 quid? games are cheaper nowadays when you factor inflation and production value. Like, way cheaper.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Am I the only one that lived in the 90's when games cost 60 quid? games are cheaper nowadays when you factor inflation and production value. Like, way cheaper.

And the actual amount of game you get. Even up until the ps3 era games that weren’t jrpgs were like 10 hours max, which is why the genre was always so popular to begin with.

In the 8bit-32 bit era you could beat the majority of games you owned in a couple of hours and the only thing you had left to do after that was replay them over and over again. People these days refuse to replay games cause they’re spoiled with options.

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I wouldn't know. in the 90s I was running around wearing diapers LOL.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I wouldn't know. in the 90s I was running around wearing diapers LOL.

Well, gaming got cheaper. The PS1 cost 299 in 1995, the same as 580 quid in 2022. Games cost 40 to 50 dollars, or between 77 and 94 dollars in todays money.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gediminas

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
A lot of it is definitely unwarranted. If it wasn't exclusive, you probably wouldn't hear near as many criticisms. Usual suspects already in this thread talking like this is the worst game ever.
The writing and dialog is cringy, the color palette is basically nonexistent, the world is totally uninspired, and the gameplay looks like some dynasty warriors game.

Redeem this, try. This isn't about "the usual suspects", this is about a game that from what has been shown looks objectively poor.

CloudStrife

9 Jul 2022
The writing and dialog is cringy, the color palette is basically nonexistent, the world is totally uninspired, and the gameplay looks like some dynasty warriors game.

Redeem this, try. This isn't about "the usual suspects", this is about a game that from what has been shown looks objectively poor.

Cool. Thanks for calling yourself out. I'll wait for reviews. Thanks.

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna