Forspoken environment looks so empty

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
lmao, way to go. We really need to stop doing this. Every single time you try to come out of the woodwork to correct me or stick it to me it just completely backfires on you, and you get egg on your face.

All you've managed to do (at absolutely no surprise to me) is exactly what they were. What am I supposed to counter? Like them you've taken a supposed position with a total lack of explanation which in any kind of conversation or real discourse doesn’t actually grant you a position.

You exclaim, and then you explain. You like them have only done the former. Try again.

So many words yet no rebuttal. Notice I didn't say your opinion wasn't wrong, what I tried to say is that including the word "objectively" is dumb when stating an opinion.

I guess that went over your head, as per usual.

CloudStrife

9 Jul 2022
Reverting to what? This is normal conversation. Is it really a problem to press people about things when they refuse to explain what they claim?

Where's the accountability? I'm sorry, but this is just going to be a no from me dude. You're in the wrong on this one.

It's simple, you've got a group in this thread criticizing this game for a host of reasons, explained reasons. Then you have another group stating the criticism is unwarranted directly attacking those views, and they then refuse to explain why.

That's nonsense, and it shouldn't be encouraged. Let us speak, we're all adults and can handle these things without interjection and veilied walking on eggshell threats.

You're biasedly targeting me and ignoring what these people are doing.
Angry The Rookie GIF by ABC Network

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Well, gaming got cheaper. The PS1 cost 299 in 1995, the same as 580 quid in 2022. Games cost 40 to 50 dollars, or between 77 and 94 dollars in todays money.
Yeah but this is not the 90s... the gas prices are all time high, life is more expensive in general than in the 90s. people are struggling to put food on the table. Game devs can't afford making games 90$, nobody would pay for it.

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yeah but this is not the 90s... the gas prices are all time high, life is more expensive in general than in the 90s. people are struggling to put food on the table. Game devs can't afford making games 90$, nobody would pay for it.

I appreciate that but that's besides the point. The point is that gaming nowadays is cheaper. And it is.