Forspoken environment looks so empty

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
The writing and dialog is cringy, the color palette is basically nonexistent, the world is totally uninspired, and the gameplay looks like some dynasty warriors game.

Redeem this, try. This isn't about "the usual suspects", this is about a game that from what has been shown looks objectively poor.

/usualsuspect

Right on time. Like i said before, you aren’t fooling anyone lol

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
The writing and dialog is cringy, the color palette is basically nonexistent, the world is totally uninspired, and the gameplay looks like some dynasty warriors game.

Redeem this, try. This isn't about "the usual suspects", this is about a game that from what has been shown looks objectively poor.
"objectively"
Yeah that's the point, If that is what you think then good for you don't play it, But you have to remember not everyone likes the same thing.
That's great, here's a tip. Don't talk crap about people's views and then when confronted run away, it's a bad look.
He never talked crap or piled on he simply stated that a lot of the hate for the game is unwarranted.

CloudStrife

9 Jul 2022
That's great, here's a tip. Don't talk crap about people's views and then when confronted run away, it's a bad look.

Just stop man...lol

catfight GIF

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
"objectively"
Yeah that's the point, If that is what you think then good for you don't play it, But you have to remember not everyone likes the same thing.

He never talked crap or piled on he simply stated that a lot of the hate for the game is unwarranted.
And if it's unwarranted then a simple explanation as to why as a counter position to our criticism should be in order, no?

It's simple to say something without rationalization, explanation is a different story.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
And if it's unwarranted then a simple explanation as to why as a counter position to our criticism should be in order, no?

It's simple to say something without rationalization, explanation is a different story.
Again like the quote you replied to :
"objectively"

People don't have to explain why they like something or like the look of something.
Its a Game and like everything people can have there own Opinion, Likes and Dislikes.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Again like the quote you replied to :
"objectively"

People don't have to explain why they like something or like the look of something.
Its a Game and like everything people can have there own Opinion, Likes and Dislikes.
If people are going to be critical of other people's views they are need to explain themselves or just not post. If they don't even do that bear minimum it's just shit posting at that point.

LED

Twitter Legend
26 Jun 2022
The game looks miserable, has cringey voice acting, developers decided to delay it to get away from Ragnarok, it’s a game with huge empty environments but hey they gave you a very fast flying/jumping mechanic or whatever it is & then said “you can travel the world real fast” and my answer would be: so you created this huge world for it to be a set-dressing & be empty? Nothing beneficial lore-wise? No context and/or detail to every inch of the map? (Elden Ring really has put a lot of that stuff into perspective for me, every other open-world game feels dull and trash compared to it except GTA/RDR games).

Kinda like how bad and depressing and psychotic and deplorable Cyberpunk’s world was, very pretty, lots of NPCs and cars, but nothing to do in the map, once you open the veil in terms of how the game functions, it collapses on itself faster & worse than a whore in a one night stand strip-club, trash very bad, Forspoken would be the same trash Cyberpunk 2077 has brought to us, nothing to do on the map, no sense of exploration nor any incentives whatsoever.

It’ll receive a 69 on Metacritic, believe that!

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
If people are going to be critical of other people's views they are need to explain themselves or just not post. If they don't even do that bear minimum it's just shit posting at that point.
He not once has been critical he has literally just said the hate for the game is unwarranted and that is his Opinion.

And this is your opinion.
If you are offended by "The Usual Suspects" i don't know what to say, Unless you think hes talking about you?
If that's the case you need to relax and remember you don't have to agree with everyone in this world, and if the world was like that wouldn't it be a boring place.

Like i have said multiple times everything is personal opinions and there is no need to get upset because people don't agree.
People will always joke about its the internet, Laugh it off and move on (y) :coffee: :cool:

CloudStrife

9 Jul 2022

You talk about bare minimum and shit posting after dropping this in the thread with no explanation....

This game looks terrible from multiple aspects.

.....then say everyone else has to explain themselves in response to what you FEEL was directed at you..........lol

Anywho, done derailing. Hope the game turns out well.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
You talk about bare minimum and shit posting after dropping this in the thread with no explanation....

.....then say everyone else has to explain themselves in response to what you FEEL was directed at you..........lol

Anywho, done derailing. Hope the game turns out well.
Guess what I did to differentiate myself from you as a followup? I explained myself.

If you feel the majority of documented views about this game are unwarranted then that means you have reasons and views which are in opposition, what are they?

• haha
Reactions: CloudStrife
P

peter42O

Personally, I like the world itself and the combat looks great. As long as the towns are filled with NPC's, I don't mind the open world being more empty than packed. Visually, the game looks great. The story seems interesting but the dialogue does seem cringy and I know all the previews a few weeks ago had the same complaint - the cuff talking way too much so hopefully, they toned that down or give the player the option to do so. As of now, taking a wait and see approach.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Stop acting like a child.
I'll counter your position - you're objectively wrong.

Do you see what I did there? Now counter mine.
lmao, way to go. We really need to stop doing this. Every single time you try to come out of the woodwork to correct me or stick it to me it just completely backfires on you, and you get egg on your face.

All you've managed to do (at absolutely no surprise to me) is exactly what they were. What am I supposed to counter? Like them you've taken a supposed position with a total lack of explanation which in any kind of conversation or real discourse doesn’t actually grant you a position.

You exclaim, and then you explain. You like them have only done the former. Try again.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
lmao, way to go. We really need to stop doing this. Every single time you try to come out of the woodwork to correct me or stick it to me it just completely backfires on you, and you get egg on your face.

All you've managed to do (at absolutely no surprise to me) is exactly what they were. What am I supposed to counter? Like them you've taken a supposed position with a total lack of explanation which in any kind of conversation or real discourse doesn’t actually grant you a position.

You exclaim, and then you explain. You like them have only done the former. Try again.
Why are you reverting to posting like this again? What happened to cool discord guy?

rac3r

27 Sep 2022
The gameplay from the 10 minute trailer looks good and it opens with what looks like a populated city. I'm guessing the open world will mostly be where monsters/enemies lurk between the major hubs. There also seems to be several different biomes which is good.