FORZA Motorsport Official Career mode Gameplay and its also always online

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Hold on a minute. The game looked incredible during a show last year. Is it the time of day? Like some said about the Halo mishap?

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Turn 10 has released a Forza Motorsport career mode gameplay demo​

Turn 10 has provided the first look at Forza Motorsport’s all-new career mode, Builders Cup.

The single-player campaign challenges players to “out-build the competition by earning over 800 performance upgrades and race our most advanced AI opponents yet”, according to the studio.

Viewable below, the gameplay demo is presented by Forza Motorsport creative director Chris Esaki.

It was announced during the Xbox Games Showcase on Sunday that Forza Motorsport will be released on October 10, 2023 for Xbox Series X/S and PC.

More info for anyone into Forza.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

big-trouble-if-i-speak.gif

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
The truth always arrives in due time

“Ray tracing’s here. It’s on track, and most importantly, it’s real-time gameplay,” “I really want to make that clear. When we say on-track, we don’t mean it’s only in replays or Photo Mode on-track and [we’re] being funny with words – we’re not trying to mislead you here. When you are racing, when you are playing the game, ray tracing is on.” “When you’re playing it, it’s a level of immersion there that can be subtle at times but it’s a thing that really just pulls you into the visuals and experience unlike we’ve had before. When we talk about ray tracing, yeah, it looks amazing: it looks photo-real, it looks immersive, and you get that in gameplay – I want to be really clear about that.”

Timestamped around 16:40