FORZA Motorsport Official Career mode Gameplay and its also always online

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
Honestly, turn10 and playground games should focus on their strengths, the Horizon series, even with issues, it's still the best arcade sandbox racing game, every track racing game they released has been inferior than GT (imo) and even the Grid Series.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
GT7 has much better online, Sophy, PSVR2 support, 120hz mode, but I doubt reviewers will hold Forza to the same standards.

One thing though - Sofy is still not implemented in the proper game. The AI on any event is pretty much garbage.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
One thing though - Sofy is still not implemented in the proper game. The AI on any event is pretty much garbage.
But you got to try it, signaling the direction they are going and that they are investing in creating something special.

Has the Forza team stoped with their drivatar hype?

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Honestly, turn10 and playground games should focus on their strengths, the Horizon series, even with issues, it's still the best arcade sandbox racing game, every track racing game they released has been inferior than GT (imo) and even the Grid Series.

Last time I played something had that exceptional track design was drive club and all its dlc.

Open world racers do not make up for a good cornering racer. I’ve played a bunch of open world racers since midnight club 3 now… so over it.

Honestly I just want a PGR clone.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Last time I played something had that exceptional track design was drive club and all its dlc.

Open world racers do not make up for a good cornering racer. I’ve played a bunch of open world racers since midnight club 3 now… so over it.

Honestly I just want a PGR clone.
These open world arcade racers seems like racing games for people that don't like racing. I was beyond bored every time I tried the Forza Horizon games, I don't get the appeal at all.

GT might not be a PC sim like iRacing but at least you get to drive on actual racing tracks and most of the driving concepts are there.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It is implemented in Race Together as a demo.
All AI races are placed in that banner.

Based on feedback they will implement in the normal races.

Last edited:

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Yeah and we probably won't see it until GT8 tbh. Or atleast not to the extent where every races has some or all sophie ai opponents.

I hope i'm wrong and they do bring it in a big way in gt7.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
We already knew this game was going to be a GaaS, which typically means:
  • Online only
  • Seasons of post launch content releases (cars, tracks, cosmetics...)
  • Microtransctions / many DLC / season passes
  • Multiplayer focus

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I'm unsure if someone asked already, but this game is 60fps, right?

OP
OP
SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022

Dear lord. Put some respect on the GOAT. And people want Kaz to go when he puts so much love and detail in this franchise

pep-guardiola-we-cannot-replace-him.gif

• Informative

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Uhhh what I just watched looked pretty normal to me. Definitely not better than other stuff that's out. What in the heck is MS doing with their games?

• fire

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Forza Motorsport hasn't been good in almost a decade so I dunno many Xbox fans thought it would even be able to compete with Gran Turismo. Gran Turismo Sport has already refined and redefined it's genre and GT7 took the best of that and some of the best elements of the classic games and meshed them.

There's no competition anymore. What Sony needs is their own personal Forza: Horizon... That's where Evolution studios would have came in, but they can still rectify this over time.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The Forza series is by far better than the Gran Turismo series.
This has been the case for over a decade.

Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure it will become true at some point.

Now for real, how much are you paid to say this bullshit? Because I'm interested.

Reactions: SLB1904

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

I remember being blown away by Forza 7 back in 2022. I assume they showed the game running on a monster PC back then?