FORZA Motorsport Official Career mode Gameplay and its also always online

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Even if the game looks exactly like GT 7, that's a huge L in its own because Forza is a next-gen exclusive game and releasing after ~18 months of GT 7.

It should look significantly better in every respect.

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The replies to that tweet really show the issue with Xbox - Loads of people are somehow saying that Forza looks better and / or it's only like that because it's pre-release.
It's only "pre-release, not representing the final quality" because they plan to downgrade the final quality even more.

tonight GIF

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Maybe the visuals do get a huge upgrade from now and release and they just needed something for the showcase which was outdated.

But how often does that happen? So many games i've seen folks say the same thing, and upgrades made for release isn't that drastic.

The thing is they've been chest thumping about it being built from the ground up for nextgen, well it should blow away gt7 a cross gen game, anything less would be embarrassing.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Maybe the visuals do get a huge upgrade from now and release and they just needed something for the showcase which was outdated.

But how often does that happen? So many games i've seen folks say the same thing, and upgrades made for release isn't that drastic.

The thing is they've been chest thumping about it being built from the ground up for nextgen, well it should blow away gt7 a cross gen game, anything less would be embarrassing.

They were already downgraded from the previous showcase.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

The visuals were downgraded already compared to the reveal last year. I understand that they showed the game running on a powerful PC then? In any case, Forza on XsX doesn't look better than GT7 in any shape or form, despite releasing a year and a half later on ‘more powerful’ hardware

Thief1987

23 Feb 2023
Last time I played something had that exceptional track design was drive club and all its dlc.

Open world racers do not make up for a good cornering racer. I’ve played a bunch of open world racers since midnight club 3 now… so over it.

Honestly I just want a PGR clone.
Yep, openworld singlehandedly ruined arcade racing genre for me. Tracks in this kind of games are pure trash so I'm losing interest in them just after a few hours.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Another one for the shill army. If MS only spent a fraction of what they spend on influencers and shills, on games, maybe they'd had actual games to play.