FTC Orders Sony to Present All Third Party Agreements From 2019 - Today.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Problem is it won't be public, if someone does not leak the documents
Then it will be whatever poor excuse uncle Phil has for underperforming for almost 10 years by now. Maybe uncle Phil will need to go see Dr. Phil at some point in time.

Also, when it's MS this is enabling a game that would never have been created otherwise, when it's Sony this is blocking from whatever MS has these days, they are so irrelevant I can't recall any of their products.

• brain
Reactions: Ezekiel

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
How come you don't see any PS influencers (if they exist) raging about this? Where are the lawsuits and articles demanding to see the price MS is paying on those contracts.

Hoeg Law?? Foss?? Idas???
Hoeg had a stroke a few months back ans isn't ready to make content again yet.

CloudStrife

9 Jul 2022
That blogger is a known MS-biased lawyer. He worked with them for 20+ years and also worked with Blizzard for a period of time as well IIRC. He is effectively no different from Hoeg's Law, except AFAIK Hoeg has no active stakes or work history with Microsoft or ABK. But he may know/be friends with people who do.

I find it rather alarming how MS have so many legal people basically acting as influencers for them and ABK to try swaying public discourse and control the narrative in online discussion over this deal. If there's one thing these proceedings have truly made me come to hate about them, it's tactics like these. They feel slimy, dirty, dishonest, manipulative, and deceitful. It's not much different from the business practices Microsoft did in the '80s and '90s, except now it's been transferred to the public theater to play out like some demented reality show.

Just very crass and distasteful antics more or less.
The biggest problem with Hoeg is that I think he panders to his audience a bit. Which are mostly people for the deal. It's crazy to see the amount of money his followers give in his live chat sessions.
He quite literally just made one that was again in favor of MS/Act.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Ezekiel

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
The biggest problem with Hoeg is that I think he panders to his audience a bit. Which are mostly people for the deal. It's crazy to see the amount of money his followers give in his live chat sessions.

He quite literally just made one that was again in favor of MS/Act.
Thats the first VR he did since the stroke and happened after I posted. Glad he's back.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You thought a stroke was going to stop him shilling for Activision to go through and vilifying Sony? He's already back.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
You thought a stroke was going to stop him shilling for Activision to go through and vilifying Sony? He's already back.
Well, I am watching it now and he's "back" but clearly still suffering. Good luck to him...

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Well, I am watching it now and he's "back" but clearly still suffering. Good luck to him...
Yeah he is speaking a little slower... the good thing is that it's going to get better as he does rehab because he's clearly struggling (slightly) to get the words out as fast as he thinks them. So there's no like, brain damage besides maybe a slight motor delay.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It's weird that he has his health issue to worry about, but he's still so hyperfocused on promoting the deal. Good luck to him with his health though.

With healthcare bills being so shit in his country, I wouldn't be surprised if they are being sponsored... Allegedly... Probably not.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I want to see the fucking contracts for Ark 2, High on Life, The Gunk and Stalker 2. Wo Long was also blocked from PS+ along with the PS5 versions of Persona 3 and 4.

I'm so enraged
rage GIF

No no. Sony is bad for doing 3rd party exclusives Or timed exclusive.
MS is allowed to have Ark 2, The Medium, High on Life, buy Bethesda to permanently have there games and Activision too.
Nintendo is allowed to have Octopath, Beyonetta and others.
Only Sony is bad….

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
No no. Sony is bad for doing 3rd party exclusives Or timed exclusive.
MS is allowed to have Ark 2, The Medium, High on Life, buy Bethesda to permanently have there games and Activision too.
Nintendo is allowed to have Octopath, Beyonetta and others.
Only Sony is bad….
Phil said clearly that he did not want to play the game of exclusivity with CoD. So look the other way.

Reactions: Deleted member 417