Fully playable Wolverine PC build circulating 😬😥😥 PhD plus DMCA notices to ppl who downloaded.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Nah that was 9m, and I thought Sony paid that to them.

9VJHnAF.png
wow i misinterpreted that then. what the fuck lol disney's making out like bandits in this. this is why sony needs to really lean into making their own ip

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
wow i misinterpreted that then. what the fuck lol disney's making out like bandits in this. this is why sony needs to really lean into making their own ip
They need some of their own IP that don't take 5 years and 200m + to make lol.

Astrobot is supposed to be that but....it's been over 3 years since we got the last Astro game and it was only 2-4 hours 😐

• sad
Reactions: Diah and anonpuffs

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
They need some of their own IP that don't take 5 years and 200m + to make lol.

Astrobot is supposed to be that but....it's been over 3 years since we got the last Astro game and it was only 2-4 hours 😐
Shawn layden smiling in the corner because he was right from the get go
Shawn Mendes GIF by NETFLIX

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Whatever you say about the compensation for the license spiderman is really moving those playstation and that's why Microsoft is also dabbling into niche popular licensed IPs

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But he was wrong in thinking that PC ports and GAAS was the answer....
I was not aware that Shawn was into this stuff thought this was only Jim ryan's thing but my prediction would be will see bluepoint , Bend studio , Sucker punch or Santa Monica future game this coming year

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
Isn't impossible to get all 3 x-men games out by 2035, considering games take at least 5 years to make? Felt disney gave them the shorthand on this.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Fucked around: decided it was a good idea to port all their games to PC despite their game selling better than ever.

Found out: all games so far cracked day 1, bad sales, Wolverine PC alpha leaked, Spider-man 2 PC final build leaked.

They can find the resources to implement a company changes in all their studios to start developing and porting games to PC but they could never port their own games from the PS3 or work on a BC solution, they could never patch their own PS4 games to take advantage of PS4 Pro or PS5.

CalamityJane.gif

They think PlayStation owners are suckers.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
They can find the resources to implement a company changes in all their studios to start developing and porting games to PC but they could never port their own games from the PS3 or work on a BC solution, they could never patch their own PS4 games to take advantage of PS4 Pro or PS5.
Man this pisses me off 😡 The least they could've done was a port of ps3 classics, I wouldn't mind rebuying them. And they definitely would've made a boat load more money than the scraps they get from pc.

• fire
Reactions: Diah and Nhomnhom
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Sony is doing an awful job of containing this stuff. Rockstar was able to get GTA 6 leaked images/videos deleted in minutes. People had to significantly reduce the resolution and add filters to not be caught, pretty much making them unwatchable.

Meanwhile, there are still 30+ minute videos of people playing Wolverine in full HD all over YouTube after 3 days….

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I was reading a neogaf thread about the profitability of these games and MS games as well.

Why do people bring up Gamepass to justify Xbox games budgets but never PS+ for PlayStation? PS+ makes more money than Gamepass.

The Sony games are all very profitable on PS5 and later on they are included on PS+ to drive sales of that service as well. These games being availiable on PC also decrease the incentive for people to get PS+ in the long run.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Isn't impossible to get all 3 x-men games out by 2035, considering games take at least 5 years to make? Felt disney gave them the shorthand on this.
Sony has enough development teams to do it. There’s no indication that the Marvel games all all going to be made by Insomniac.

On Demand

Banned
30 Jul 2022
Sony is doing an awful job of containing this stuff. Rockstar was able to get GTA 6 leaked images/videos deleted in minutes. People had to significantly reduce the resolution and add filters to not be caught, pretty much making them unwatchable.

Meanwhile, there are still 30+ minute videos of people playing Wolverine in full HD all over YouTube after 3 days….

Wolverine videos are still on Youtube? They should all be taken down by now. Wonder why Sony isn’t doing anything about it.

Rockstar eliminated all videos of GTA6 the same week it was all over the Internet.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Wolverine videos are still on Youtube? They should all be taken down by now. Wonder why Sony isn’t doing anything about it.

Rockstar eliminated all videos of GTA6 the same week it was all over the Internet.
Sony is asleep, they probably fired the people responsible for doing this type of work long ago to cut costs.

Reactions: Diah

On Demand

Banned
30 Jul 2022
Sony is asleep, they probably fired the people responsible for doing this type of work long ago to cut costs.

Sony has done a lot of stupid shit starting with PC ports i have no doubt they regret right now. So wouldn’t be surprised if that were true.

Getting control of the Insomniac hack is taking a lot longer than I expected.

• brain
Reactions: Diah and Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Sony has done a lot of stupid shit starting with PC ports i have no doubt they regret right now. So wouldn’t be surprised if that were true.

Getting control of the Insomniac hack is taking a lot longer than I expected.
Not to mention that Sony knew this was going to leak the moment they chose not to pay for it and could've moved ahead of it.