Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
That's a line i would use, Stop stealing my material you goddamn thief :)
Make me!

Thief Robbery GIF

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am willing to defend my honor by a duel to the virtual death in a game of your choosing (unless it is a racing game).
challenge accepted training GIF
i don't fight in person, I am a king afterall, i have subjects to do that for me

My two peasants, i mean knights, are @Bo_Hazem, the desert warrior and @Gamernyc78 AKA The Biden Basher.

They will defend my honour(To the death)

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Given what comes out of academia these years... I'm not sure I would bet on the research institute at the moment.
GettyImages-1353852323.jpeg
America, britian can't stop with the race shit.#

I honestly feel sorry if you are a black kid growing up in America or the uk today; not only do you need to put up with all this social media bullshit, especially young girls, but people, especially media, politics, and grifters are telling you that something hundreds of years ago is what defines you as a person.

Are there problems in the world, without a doubt, but when you keep trying to choke the life out of someone or keep pushing them to the floor, they will never succeed.

And i feel this shit is only getting worse.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
America, britian can't stop with the race shit.#

I honestly feel sorry if you are a black kid growing up in America or the uk today; not only do you need to put up with all this social media bullshit, especially young girls, but people, especially media, politics, and grifters are telling you that something hundreds of years ago is what defines you as a person.

Are there problems in the world, without a doubt, but when you keep trying to choke the life out of someone or keep pushing them to the floor, they will never succeed.

And i feel this shit is only getting worse.
No one wants people challenging you for your wealth.
All of this is just artificial, divide and rule.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I think more context is needed here; if people are just going into a stream and being arseholes, shouting slurs, are purposely trying to get a reaction by being nasty, then yes, I think they deserve to be banned.

Saying that, if people (The streamer) are trying to compel you to refer to someone in this way or like that, or you are getting banned, then they can go take a flying jump.

And when we say streamers, are we talking about some fringe streamer with 5 subs that this is happening at or someone with 300k viewers?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Notice how they say 'anti blackness' basically saying racism is fine aslong as it racism against everyone but black people 🤦🏻‍♂️

Anti-Blackness?

Why not just call it Racism and have it cover everyone?

Besides, why would there even be Anti blackness anywhere?

That is bizarre wording.

It sounds to me like some people have a chip on their shoulder and are looking for ways to be a victim.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Anti-Blackness?

Why not just call it Racism and have it cover everyone?

Besides, why would there even be Anti blackness anywhere?

That is bizarre wording.

It sounds to me like some people have a chip on their shoulder and are looking for ways to be a victim.
Thts what many are trying to portray and big govt has enabled this thibking. Over here you get arrested for any bs and the first thing out most ppls mouth if they are a minority "oh I'm being arrested because I'm black or latino or whatever". I kid you not, meanwhile you have someone bleeding out on the floor or someone knocked out or get caught with 5,000 worth of stolen items. I'm sad this has permeated into gaming.

And in before we have the ppl tht don't live here or just watch MSNBC tell me they've never seen tht. I'm in NYC one of the most diverse places on the planet and I've seen it first hand. To often.

Last edited: