Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Anti-Blackness?

Why not just call it Racism and have it cover everyone?

Besides, why would there even be Anti blackness anywhere?

That is bizarre wording.

It sounds to me like some people have a chip on their shoulder and are looking for ways to be a victim.
Exactly what I was thinking I believe Vanessa / gothix when she says these people hate white people (& white adjacent people 🤣)

Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Exactly what I was thinking I believe Vanessa / gothix when she says these people hate white people (& white adjacent people 🤣)
Of course some of them do. It's crazy my neighborhood really never was like tht and for the most part isn't but damn once in awhile I hear stuff tht makes me double take like wtf.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Besides, why would there even be Anti blackness anywhere?
If you don't serve fried chicken and water melon on demand I guess 🤷, or it could be to attack people with javel?

I never tried to be anti-black, there should be examples.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
If you don't serve fried chicken and water melon on demand I guess 🤷, or it could be to attack people with javel?

I never tried to be anti-black, there should be examples.
It sounds to me like it's a way to try to divide people and make groups.

We are not part of that group; we want to be unique.

Then, they can spin it around and ask for individual rights or privileges for said group or worse still play the victim card and say we are being tolerated.

Again, identity politics at its best.

We should all be this in together, as a group, as a people.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It sounds to me like it's a way to try to divide people and make groups.

We are not part of that group; we want to be unique.

Then, they can spin it around and ask for individual rights or privileges for said group or worse still play the victim card and say we are being tolerated.

Again, identity politics at its best.

We should all be this in together, as a group, as a people.
I strongly believe there are upon echelon of ppl using this to divide and conquer.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Our Hobby (really any hobby) should not be used as a political battleground.

Build the games you want to make
Buy the games you want to play
Block/Unfollow any journalist or influencer who tells you how wrong you are for liking a game with elements they do not believe in

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

'Why a Montreal video game consulting studio is at the centre of an online anti-diversity storm' 🤣🤣

'Simone Person, community manager for Montreal game maker Ko-Op, told CBC the studio brought on Sweet Baby for its 2023 game Goodbye Volcano High to work on the narrative, writing, character voices and plot' .. would never have guessed that /S

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

'Why a Montreal video game consulting studio is at the centre of an online anti-diversity storm' 🤣🤣

'Simone Person, community manager for Montreal game maker Ko-Op, told CBC the studio brought on Sweet Baby for its 2023 game Goodbye Volcano High to work on the narrative, writing, character voices and plot' .. would never have guessed that /S

8lgp6e.jpg

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Kotaku or for that fact of the matter any gaming journalist does not make 6 figures, this hoe had to do cam shows and only fans to make ends meet during the pandemic. This is why they are so miserable, they want to do political journalism but are stuck in the minimum wage job of journalism