Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024

See the blatant racism from the ugly trogladike

She's wrong, it is white guys, because they can't control their loud-mouthed obnoxious piece of shit slag that they're beta orbiting, just like this divvy cunt.
What they don't realise is that if true equality happened, women would be knocked the fuck out in droves.

But let's not mention the women who are getting laid, happily and consensually, by dudes who are likable, alpha guys, and the ones throwing accusations of "muh harassment" are projectionist, miss-piggy-looking, coping trollops.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I went into her page I can't unsee the bs I read and saw. She's one of the "others" and those ppl are zealots and are cult like.
I had to take a shower after visiting her twitter, the filth and cesspool my god :sick:

You guys are fucking wimps, i have been back and forth half a dozen times now,

I don't feel dirty at all.

DPT_Tyvek_UK_URLs_(3)_197_Image-01_672px

Last edited:

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
You guys are fucking wimps, i have been back and forth half a dozen times now,

I don't feel dirty at all.

DPT_Tyvek_UK_URLs_(3)_197_Image-01_672px
Is that Tyler Malka? I always heard rumours he was a goblin but never expected to see him in his natural habitat.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So what's SEO topics then basically anything currently trending that people will be searching for
Some ppl say Google leans liberal and more left so on their search engines they dictate what comes out on top when you search. For example thy tend to lean left so anything good about Biden or progressive democrats will come out first or at all, Trump negativity might also come out on top but not anything tht might make the Republicans look good.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
So what's SEO topics then basically anything currently trending that people will be searching for
no seo means you tailor your website for the google algorithm so that your site lands up in the top 2-3 ranks of the search result. Kotaku is a gaming site so mostly they will put the ragebait and clickbait topics of the day to get the top ranks of gaming search results if you type in say helldivers 2, Google fucked them over by not ranking their site in the top results so they are getting lesser traffic which is a rare google win btw :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Playing the woman card 🤣 I thought we were all equal ? I guess not poor allysa that post bollox all day & night including reposting shit about wanting Americans to radicalise & wanting the NYPD to be defunded & worse , she's a fragile female let's take petty on her