Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Can't see her earning much from that she's in her own words an 'uggo'
Then you have not seen the depths of simpery, there were people paying for friggin amouranth bathwater. There is no limit to degeneracy in 2024, if people can pay for bathwater then I think there is a crowd for seeing alyssa mercante naked :sick:🤮

Last edited:

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
You should see what the metropolitan police just did it's like a monty python sketch , not going to derail the thread but god the world really has gone nuts
Meh its the same here as well, good thing is I have to travel a lot for work so I don't have to deal with crap most of the time but sydney and melbourne are cooked.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Meh its the same here as well, good thing is I have to travel a lot for work so I don't have to deal with crap most of the time but sydney and melbourne are cooked.
I mean saying that you'll arrest someone for being 'openly jewish' is absolutely deplorable & I hope other parts of the world aren't taking notes from nazi Germany

Reactions: Nhomnhom
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Then you have not seen the depths of simpery, there were people paying for friggin amouranth bathwater. There is no limit to degeneracy in 2024, if people can pay for bathwater then I think there is a crows for seeing alyssa mercante naked :sick:🤮
I know people bought some slappers bath water but Alyssa ain't got shit lol

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Then you have not seen the depths of simpery, there were people paying for friggin amouranth bathwater. There is no limit to degeneracy in 2024, if people can pay for bathwater then I think there is a crowd for seeing alyssa mercante naked :sick:🤮
It was only 50 bucks a litre. Do you have to bring it up every god damn time?

Last edited:

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
If there's an anti-christ version of holy water, it's the bathwater of a man pretending to be a woman.
Imagine paying for that.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Relying on a consulting firm to direct your writing team signals a significant need for internal restructuring and potential personnel changes.
Were the companies relying on their expertise? From what I've read, it sounded more like a protection racket. "You've got a nice game studio here, it would be a shame for it to be shut down because of accusations of bigotry and racism. Hire us and we will make sure it doesn't happen"

Mafia levels of extortion.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The guy create a site but up to know even reading their About page I have no ideia what DEI is.
That is a "good" way to start something thinking everybody knows what they are talking about.

I saw the list of games and see no issue in most of them... well if I saw any issue at all.

So I will just ignore that weird agenda push by some guys.
Even more when he has weird agenda like this video:

Last edited: