Ghost of Yotei Announced | State of Play | 2025

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Exactly! I don't know how anyone can look at this game in 4k and first thing that comes to mind is this looks a game I played on PS4, ridiculous lol
Especially if you take the time to watch and analyze this trailer, you can see that there are a lot of things that have been upgraded compared to GOT.

Those who say they haven't improved anything and that it looks like Ghost Of Tsushima are simply acting in bad faith.

The game may be less flashy than Death Stranding 2, for example, but you can't say it's not worthy or a credit to the PS5. What's more, it's coming out in 2025, so they've got plenty of time to improve it, not to mention the PS5 Pro version, which we haven't seen yet.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz and Danja

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
dude are you going to post the ps4 games that look like this or u just going off topic like there is any relevance if English is my second or 3rd language
Did I tell you I couldn't upload pictures here?

Did I not post something about others saying the same things?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Especially if you take the time to watch and analyze this trailer, you can see that there are a lot of things that have been upgraded compared to GOT.

Those who say they haven't improved anything and that it looks like Ghost Of Tsushima are simply acting in bad faith.

The game may be less flashy than Death Stranding 2, for example, but you can't say it's not worthy or a credit to the PS5. What's more, it's coming out in 2025, so they've got plenty of time to improve it, not to mention the PS5 Pro version, which we haven't seen yet.
It is like Alex from DF saying… there is no RT, no RTGI, etc etc etc… all things that makes games struggle to run.

That mentality that to be this gen needs to have RT is weird… you can increase IQ without need RT.

Plus at the Alex admit the encoding of the trailer is not ideal and even texture seems to be affected by it.

Reactions: Evilms

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022

This is the most idiotic shit o ever read in my life. I platinum GOt. Played both the ps4 and ps5 version. The facial animations and the skin shaders doesn’t come close to this. And let’s not start with draw distance and the amount of details. And the fact that you can’t come up with your own conclusions but just parroting what other are saying like you don’t have a mind of your own

Edit: never mind look who’s fucking tweeting. A salty xbot. Fuck out of here

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

The IQ of the trailer is better than any PS4 Pro game… you guys are really trying to push things outside the reality.

Now if you mean that the game doesn’t look so graphically stunning as others PS5 games then I think we can discuss better…

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
The IQ of the trailer is better than any PS4 Pro game… you guys are really trying to push things outside the reality.

Now if you mean that the game doesn’t look so graphically stunning as others PS5 games then I think we can discuss better…
Who's you guys?
What is trying to be pushed?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Some PS4 Pro games are comparable.
Not even close…

Like I said if you said it was not in the same level of PS5 showcase then we have something to talk.

But PS4 can’t delivery what you saw in the trailer… draw distance alone that you can see vegetation very very far alone is a no go with PS4 Pro.

BTW that is what showed in the trailer compre the draw distance and scale with well real life picture…

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: EDMIX

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Some PS4 Pro games are comparable.

Still waiting for the PS4 games which are comparable.

But no, you have decided to move the goalposts and bring the PS4 Pro into it.

Well how about we wait till the PS5 Pro version is shown then compare it to the PS4 Pro.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Still waiting for the PS4 games which are comparable.

But no, you have decided to move the goalposts and bring the PS4 Pro into it.

Well how about we wait till the PS5 Pro version is shown then compare it to the PS4 Pro.
Ghost of Yotei will soon be upgraded to "looks like a Series S game" next.