Ghost of Yotei Announced | State of Play | 2025

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
These guys are really fun to watch, and their take on the trailer is interesting.

The girl sheds some more light on what was happening in Hokkaido during that era. The "outlaws" / semi-western setting seems to be fitting.

She goes all in on Ubisoft 🤣

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The DF nitpicking has started hehe, I am ready with my popcorn for looks like a ps4 game takes (true actually).

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'm wondering if some of you actually played Ghost of Tsushima because outside of specific moments the game was not a graphical showpiece, so I'm confused how this new game looks anything like the original

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
She goes all in on Ubisoft 🤣

Most Japanese gamers seem to hate Ubisoft at the moment. Them cancelling their TGS appearance wasn't just because the game got delayed. Things would have probably been really bad for them, like booed off stage bad.

And the same Japanese who hate AC Shadows are showing lots of love for Ghost of Yotei.

Reactions: Entropi

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
I'm wondering if some of you actually played Ghost of Tsushima because outside of specific moments the game was not a graphical showpiece, so I'm confused how this new game looks anything like the original
I agree that GoT was more about amazing art direction, but it's also silly for Alex to make sweeping generalizations about how this game looks graphically from a very short teaser trailer that shows little to nothing of the game.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I agree that GoT was more about amazing art direction, but it's also silly for Alex to make sweeping generalizations about how this game looks graphically from a very short teaser trailer that shows little to nothing of the game.
They will do that because it generate clicks and engagement farming for them. However anyone who can't see the visuals is a huge upgrade over the original and we are still miles away from release is simply being disingenuous and I won't take them seriously.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

The game might also be over a year away from release, so taking whatever conclusions from such a short teaser is a bit premature. He is right about that reflection in the floor that doesn't align with the sunlight, though.

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
vDmqEg0.jpeg

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Someone send new glasses to the DF crew, they need them.
The video is imcomplete.
After the backed up saying the encoding was not allowing it to check more details like texture quality and stuffs.
So he said a lot of harsh words (that people are sharing the cut video) to after says maybe it is the encoding.

~9:20 in the video.