God Of War Ragnarok has been cracked on PC already

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Stop cherry picking.

Signing into an account isn’t some rare occurrence.
oAqcQs9.jpeg

Lets take a look at the last games I played shall we? Of the last 20 games I played, 3 of them require logging into an account. Two of those three are multiplayer, and the third is soon to get an offline patch that will no longer require signing in. (The Crew 2)

Reactions: Exicide

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
oAqcQs9.jpeg

Lets take a look at the last games I played shall we? Of the last 20 games I played, 3 of them require logging into an account. Two of them are multiplayer, and the third is soon to get an offline patch that will no longer require signing in.

There you go again with your cherry picking.

No one cares what you played and signed into. Half of them I have never heard of.

The most popular games on PC require accounts.

It is not something extraordinary.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Sony/PS is doing there best to diminish the PS hardware, PS games/ip & the PS business.

Notice how all of the bad headline + bad reception is coming from the fact PC is now a factor in the cannibalization of the PS hardware/games. Horizon remaster & Days gone remaster will be mass downvoted & clowned on when reveal & it’s only gettting that reception because the games are all ready on PC so it makes the remake/remaster pointless when the PC version is already the best version no matter the remaster + on PC you don’t need to pay for a remaster to get better graphics, people will make a mod for Horizon & Days gone that will look better then the remaster & people will dogpile those games/releases even more.

PS can keep fucking around they’ll find out during the PS6 gen when gamers migrate to PC, Steamdeck 2 or Switch 2 because those platforms have the same 3rd party + PS own games + PC & Steam/Nintendo own first party exclusive

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
How dare I value being able to own and play the things I purchase on my own time.
I am an entitled brat, truly, with nothing to offer. I definitely didn't spend thousands of dollars on the 1000+ games I own. Nope. Definitely not.
Most of them don't require accounts? Must be a me problem!

I definitely have nothing to offer Sony, other than the money that will be going into Freedom Wars Remastered in January, which will hopefully not come with such a requirement considering its being published by Bamco with Sony's blessing.
Wait money is something? First I've heard of this!

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
oAqcQs9.jpeg

Lets take a look at the last games I played shall we? Of the last 20 games I played, 3 of them require logging into an account. Two of those three are multiplayer, and the third is soon to get an offline patch that will no longer require signing in. (The Crew 2)
You are a little sheep getting mad about what you're told to be mad about

Having a sign in is literally the most minor inconvenience in the history of games

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Reading more into the “issue” as we all suspected. PC player in a bunch about literally nothing, using rather niche issues to justify what they were probably going to do anyway.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Notice how all of the bad headline + bad reception is coming from the fact PC is now a factor in the cannibalization of the PS hardware/games. Horizon remaster & Days gone remaster will be mass downvoted & clowned on when reveal & it’s only gettting that reception because the games are all ready on PC so it makes the remake/remaster pointless when the PC version is already the best version no matter the remaster + on PC you don’t need to pay for a remaster to get better graphics, people will make a mod for Horizon & Days gone that will look better then the remaster & people will dogpile those games/releases even more.

I know this is Icon Era so PC gamers will be blamed by everything but lets not pretend that PS users love the idea of those POINTLESS remasters. Specially when they already play at higher resolution or frame rates on Ps4 Pro, PS5 and PS5 Pro for free or a tenner at worst.

And yeah, its the name of the game: If a game its on PC it will look and run better as years go by, provided you have the HW. Hell right now GOW Ragnarok can be played at Native 8k 30 FPS maxed out in a 4090.

• they're_right_you_know

64bitmodels

29 Sep 2022
This outrage is cool and all but just a friendly reminder thst these ports cost pennies for Sony to make, and more people will cave for ragnarok than not ❤️

They will make cash and the ports will keep coming no matter how many angry PC gamers yell or how many dislikes they get (which will be overwritten by positive reception once all the drama blows over)

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
@Gediminas have you heard? It's ok if you steal a 30th anniversary Pro bundle because PS Direct is not available in your country. Lucky you!
I won't threw the stone, when i was young, i have done it. Never thought for a second about this hoppy.
When you get older, you start to get with all things in life, you have to support what you like, and hope, other do the same, or the thing will go away.
Of course, some things out of our control but at least you were part of it.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
This outrage is cool and all but just a friendly reminder thst these ports cost pennies for Sony to make, and more people will cave for ragnarok than not ❤️

They will make cash and the ports will keep coming

They don’t cost pennies.

These ports eat into the console market.

Sony is losing hardware sales, PS Plus subscriptions and 30% of revenue from First Party Sales on Steam and Third Party sales on PlayStation.

That’s the knock on effect of porting to PC.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
He's not saying it is. He is saying he wants Sony to learn PC players do not like their brand
Plenty of people do. The percentage of people pirating is almost certainly very small. Then you have a good number of people complaining about the PSN thing despite it being stated on the Steam page.

• they're_right_you_know