Gotham Knights | NEW : REVIEWS are IN

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Gotham-Knights-Release-Date-Leaked-by-Retailer.png

Gotham Knights is an upcoming action role-playing game developed by WB Games Montréal and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
Inspired by the Batman: Gotham Knights comic series based on the DC Comics character Batman and his supporting cast, the game is centered on Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, and Red Hood, who are tasked with restoring justice to Gotham City during a period of decline in the immediate aftermath of Batman's death.

It is set to be released on October 21, 2022 for Playstation 5, Xbox Series X/S and PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: woofaki and EDMIX

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
Hard pass on this one. No Batwoman and no Batwing. Just a white person's fantasy of going around beating up people all day in the streets. I'm surprised they even added Batgirl to be honest, I thought they were going to leave her disabled like the other Arkham games.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: Ezekiel
P

peter42O

Wouldn't be surprised if WB delays this but either way, another day one Fall game for me. Not expecting this to match City/Asylum but hoping for it to be better than Knight for me.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Hard pass on this one. No Batwoman and no Batwing. Just a white person's fantasy of going around beating up people all day in the streets. I'm surprised they even added Batgirl to be honest, I thought they were going to leave her disabled like the other Arkham games.
What's with the racism?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 13
P

peter42O

Was always going to buy this day one but even more so now. Don't know what it is but the gameplay walkthrough today with Batgirl and the trailer from two years ago with her makes the game look really good especially combat and gameplay wise where as the other characters just seem off.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Played all 4, platted 2... something is off on this game every time I see it. Will definitely play it cause who am I kidding but I'm not greatly excited about it.

D

Deleted member 13

Hard pass on this one. No Batwoman and no Batwing. Just a person's fantasy of going around beating up people all day in the streets. I'm surprised they even added Batgirl to be honest, I thought they were going to leave her disabled like the other Arkham games.
I definitely would have preferred another Batman game instead. They basically reskinned the Arkham games with batman-like characters.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
My biggest issue with that game is how they could make the gameplay so bland even compared with previous Batman games.

It feels like a big step back in gameplay every time I see a video from this game.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
This is what I am afraid of for PlayStation.... a pivot towards persistent games with MTX and GAAS elements where the initial investment is lower.

This is a disaster and I don't like the look of the Suicide Squad game either...looks shit to me.

Huge mistake going this direction for WB.

P

peter42O

This is what I am afraid of for PlayStation.... a pivot towards persistent games with MTX and GAAS elements where the initial investment is lower.

This is a disaster and I don't like the look of the Suicide Squad game either...looks shit to me.

Huge mistake going this direction for WB.
Wait..............you think Suicide Squad looks like shit visually or just the direction of the game?

Reactions: Bryank75

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Suicide Squad looks lame but gotta recognize the pedigree

I mean this doesn’t look too bad. I won’t play it but definitely expect it to be better than Avengers.