Gotham Knights | NEW : REVIEWS are IN

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Still dont understand the hate for this one. It looks fun. Will wait for reviews as its obvs a GaaS and want to see how it fairs in practice.
i don't like all that push to RPG. like health bar. game wasn't that. it is like they are trying shoehorn mtx into the game just for sake of it.

4 Aug 2022
i don't like all that push to RPG. like health bar. game wasn't that. it is like they are trying shoehorn mtx into the game just for sake of it.
I dont really think we can judge if its shoehorned in until its in the hands of players.

We got 4 games in the original arkham style. New mechanics/directions are fine imo.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Im betting they kinda pull this off. Like not as an long term service game; like I’m not sure if they even have such goals. But I’m betting this ends up being pretty solid and a way better game than Avengers could’ve ever hoped to be. Nothing looks glaringly bad.

I don’t intend to play this but I’m definitely curious to see what happens with its reception.

Okay, let me rephrase that a bit…

“I won’t play this until they add Batman or put it on ps extra”

D

Deleted member 13

They should have used the *real* Robin - Damien. Too bad.

P

peter42O

Four days earlier doesn't change anything for me all that much. Would have preferred them moving up the game to the 7th or 14th but it is what it is. Day one either way.

Reactions: Katajx

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
Staff member
1 Jul 2022
COD releases officially October 25th. which was the same date they were landing on originally so I understand the push forward

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Reactions: EDMIX

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Well yeah, multiple characters will obviously have differences in their involvement in the main story. But then, who’s got time to get through a game once even with how big they all seemingly are now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
i don't think anything will be different. this is just pure PR.
just because your character will say some different lines doesn't change anything.

Reactions: Cragarmi
P

peter42O

I'll be playing as Batgirl and whatever story content I miss out on, so be it. Not going to play this game multiple times. Once completed, I'll YouTube the different stuff that I missed.

Reactions: EDMIX

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Could be interesting. If the game encourages numerous play thrus, scaling difficulty and world tiers with each completion to improve builds and combat, etc… could be somewhat engaging to have a slightly different perspective on narrative to lighten repetitiveness . Depends how strong the core game is at launch.