Gotham Knights | NEW : REVIEWS are IN

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Looks kinda stiff. Maybe a looser outfit would help.

But then it wouldn’t be a proper white person Fantasy without skin tight rubber nipples.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
My biggest issue with that game is how they could make the gameplay so bland even compared with previous Batman games.

It feels like a big step back in gameplay every time I see a video from this game.
It litterally plays the same fucking way 😹

D

Deleted member 13

Combat looks very similar to Batman and Spiderman. Looking at the animations, it seems correct for guys of that size and weight. But that also means Spiderman was done to perfection. He feels way more agile and light than Red Hood in that video.

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
I kept going back and forth, but I am into this. Main turnoff is I was mostly interested in it as a co-op title with my son’s but I don’t have 2 PS5s.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
All footage thus far has been 30fps. Any confirmation on 60? And what the heck will that look like if the 30 is unremarkable.

Reactions: Katajx

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
i just wanted a new batman game

Sad Peanut Butter GIF by For Everest

• sad
Reactions: Katajx and Bo_Hazem
P

peter42O

Surprised that GK went gold over two months before release. That day one patch is going to be huge. lol

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
Staff member
1 Jul 2022
Yeah I'm going to buy this. It will probably be a shit show like Avengers (god I hope not) but I love the Batman universe.

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
I want to try it for myself. I’m trying not to look at it as or compare it to the Arkham games and just look at it as a DC game.

I have Arkham knight on ps and PC but after watching my son reinstall it on PS5 I can get over the graphics and I’m ready to give it a chance. That $70 price tag though…

I’ve always been an early adopter and believe in supporting the things you like and want to see more of, but it’s giving me pause with things like this and GOW:Ragnarok. I may actually start waiting for sales.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Deleted member 13
4 Aug 2022
Still dont understand the hate for this one. It looks fun. Will wait for reviews as its obvs a GaaS and want to see how it fairs in practice.