Gotham Knights | NEW : REVIEWS are IN

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Just to remember what I said in Aug 1, 2022.

My biggest issue with that game is how they could make the gameplay so bland even compared with previous Batman games.

It feels like a big step back in gameplay every time I see a video from this game.

It was clearly a game sent to flop in reviews.
There is no way to save a game when you move backward at big steps lol

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
Staff member
1 Jul 2022
Just to remember what I said in Aug 1, 2022.

It was clearly a game sent to flop in reviews.
There is no way to save a game when you move backward at big steps lol

And shock horror, people are actually enjoying it.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
And shock horror, people are actually enjoying it.
People can like and even love mediocre games but that doesn’t change it is mediocre or what I said about being several step backward compared with previous Batman games…

For me the last Batman game even being bland in presentation was really good at gameplay and level design… this one seems to be bland in everything.

Anyway let’s see if sales support it.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Played over 10h.
World is beautiful and great looking, story is great. Combat is good.
Overall the game is polished pretty well, didn't get any bugs, just one glitch in cinematic and one crash.

FPS is shit, lagging sometimes, I have a feeling like it has RAM leaking, because the more you play, the more it starts to lag.
Player movement is clearly not finished to develop. It sometimes unresponsive, stuck in a place.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Looks fine to me

I know what costume you have bought yourself for Halloween. :love:

images

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Overall the game is polished pretty well, didn't get any bugs, just one glitch in cinematic and one crash.

FPS is shit, lagging sometimes, I have a feeling like it has RAM leaking, because the more you play, the more it starts to lag.
Player movement is clearly not finished to develop. It sometimes unresponsive, stuck in a place.
Don't mean to be a stickler but how is a pretty well polished game with no bugs, also running like shit? o_O;)(y)

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Game is like a straight to video CW affair compared to Nolan’s theatrical release. The generic asset flip city vs the intricate artistry of Arkham Knight’s environments says so much.

WB should have canned to protect their brand and quality.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Lord Mittens

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s charting one spot behind Plague Tale on XBL. Full week’s chart time should be by tomorrow afternoon for the full picture. Both ahead of Halo Infinite… 😂🤣😂

7s for a multiplayer game don’t mean shit. Could still do well. I won’t call it a flop just yet… wait to see how it holds for a month.

People call stuff like Multiverse huge and become hugely wrong. Two weeks pass and it drops out of top 50 completely …. Never listen to fake pr spin like Halo Infinite has 20 million players…. LOL

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
Staff member
1 Jul 2022

Good, I hope it continues to sell. Reedit/Discord is a cluster fuck of (BUT MY 60FPS)
But people are enjoying this game and saying reviews got it wrong... Not surprised.

I hope they support this game for a while with some more story DLC.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Good, I hope it continues to sell. Reedit/Discord is a cluster fuck of (BUT MY 60FPS)
But people are enjoying this game and saying reviews got it wrong... Not surprised.

I hope they support this game for a while with some more story DLC.
I don't think the issue is the game not running in 60fps... that was never an issue in my mind.

P

peter42O

I completed Gotham Knights yesterday. Rated it an 8/10 overall but didn't rate the side content since I barely did any of it. If I did, game would be more like a 7/10. The biggest issue is the structure and being loot driven. It's basically Avengers but with worse combat and gameplay. As someone who wasn't a big fan of Arkham Knight, that game is simply superior compared to Gotham Knights.