Gotham Knights | NEW : REVIEWS are IN

P

peter42O

Yeah, no post launch DLC has thus far been announced. My guess is WB will take a wait and see approach. Can't believe this game doesn't have a 60FPS option when it's a current generation only game. I can only imagine how bad the PS4 and XBO versions of the game were if they can't even offer a 60FPS mode on Series X and PS5. And on PC, it's 1080P at 60FPS. Just Wow.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
my theory, they wanted to hit holiday season, so they scrapped 60fps for now. i bet it will come eventually. plus they gonna get abuse because of that.
dlc, man, they didn't even give full PC spec yet. not sure what it is going on, but red flags over it.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Wait no 60 confirmed? Imagine thinking releasing a 30fps next gen only game is a good idea. It doesn’t even look as good as Arkham Knight

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13

Yeah, no post launch DLC has thus far been announced. My guess is WB will take a wait and see approach. Can't believe this game doesn't have a 60FPS option when it's a current generation only game. I can only imagine how bad the PS4 and XBO versions of the game were if they can't even offer a 60FPS mode on Series X and PS5. And on PC, it's 1080P at 60FPS. Just Wow.
Where did you hear that the PC version can only do 1080p/60FPS?

EDIT: You are looking at the recommended settings. It will absolutely push 4k/60FPS on a high-end GPU.

P

peter42O

Where did you hear that the PC version can only do 1080p/60FPS?

EDIT: You are looking at the recommended settings. It will absolutely push 4k/60FPS on a high-end GPU.

Yeah, I don't think they showed all the settings when I posted that. All I saw was 1080p at 60fps.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
''a reviewer on resetera has talked about it

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wi...onsole-if-its-30fps-only.643329/post-94851099

I can confirm the PS5 version at least does not come with any graphical options other than Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and HDR. I can also confirm the game does not run at 60 fps.
I also had to download a 15.314 GB patch when installing the game. That doesn't mean there won't be another patch before or at release, but for the moment, no graphical modes are present on PS5, as I said.
Means everyone will be playing at 4k/30 with raytracing''

P

peter42O

Disappointing that there's no 60fps option but im still looking forward to playing the game next weekend.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Sorry to hear the excitement. Would prefer message be sent that 30 only is not something we want to see this gen.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Sorry to hear the excitement. Would prefer message be sent that 30 only is not something we want to see this gen.
you saying that you are we? :D because i for sure have no problem with 30fps, and i want my game look like next gen pumped with everything possible.
but of course, choices always good.

Reactions: Lord Mittens