Veteran
6 Jan 2024

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Eh
It's a problem for anyone that wants to play it on PC. I mean, if I bought a game I would be pretty pissed if I couldn't play it offline. I paid for it after all, yknow?

I could play it on my console, but i only use my ps5 to play obscure last gen games like Witch and the Hundred Knight and Valkyria Revolution
I prefer playing on my PC primarily, but if I can't play it offline I'll just play something else. I don't need to play God of War, it's just kinda lame is all
it's such a great game, i mean if you already have a ps5 why not just play it on that now,

don't miss out, it's a Gem.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Eternal_Wings

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Requiring PSN is a must to all PlayStation games on PC.
I give the proper praise to Sony that did the correct path.

Removed temporary from Helldrivers.
Fixed the country issues on Steam.
Launched all new games requiring PSN and now nobody can says anything about it.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Why
It's a single player game
If I buy a single player game I expect it to be playable offline
GoW was a single player game heavy pirated on PC.
The PSN account requirement is the best thing Sony did with PC releases... I have no ideia why they launched any game on PC without PSN account requiriment (I know they launched games before had setup the Account linking lol).

Now you fix one of the biggest issues in PC gaming.
Force PC players to buy games.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Eh
It's a problem for anyone that wants to play it on PC. I mean, if I bought a game I would be pretty pissed if I couldn't play it offline. I paid for it after all, yknow?

I could play it on my console, but i only use my ps5 to play obscure last gen games like Witch and the Hundred Knight and Valkyria Revolution
I prefer playing on my PC primarily, but if I can't play it offline I'll just play something else. I don't need to play God of War, it's just kinda lame is all

Shadenfreude is fun and all but don't act like you wouldn't be bummed if a singleplayer ps5 exclusive required you to connect to the internet to play it
Its not an online game, it requires you to link a psn account lmao. Linking is not equal to online, needs internet to install 80Gbs on steam but god forbid someone takes 2 mins more to make a psn account and link it

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Its not an online game, it requires you to link a psn account lmao. Linking is not equal to online, needs internet to install 80Gbs on steam but god forbid someone takes 2 mins more to make a psn account and link it
So if I'm offline and have already linked my psn account will it let me play it? Did they confirm this? (I already have a psn account thats not my issue)

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Eh

Shadenfreude is fun and all but don't act like you wouldn't be bummed if a singleplayer ps5 exclusive required you to connect to the internet to play it
German spotted.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Remember it is an issue only for PlayStation games...

People were loving some Ubisoft games without even think that all of them needs Uplay account and have no Steam release for years.

But PlayStation? lol
PC players wants to kill every single Sony executive.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Remember it is an issue only for PlayStation games...

People were loving some Ubisoft games without even think that all of them needs Uplay account and have no Steam release for years.

But PlayStation? lol
PC players wants to kill every single Sony executive.
No people actually complain about those too no one likes uplay there's just varying degrees of putting up with it

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No people actually complain about those too no one likes uplay there's just varying degrees of putting up with it
I must have missed all the useless movement that happened with Helldivers w with any Ubisoft game lol

Nah. It was really bias.
Ubisoft released a game this week and nobody is talking about requiring Uplay.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Do you really believes that was what happened with Helldivers 2? Some tweet complaining…
Helldivers 2 got more flak because they added it post release
And also because it's a really popular game
Go to any egs uplay or origin store exclusive and people complain. It's just...none of them added the requirement after the fact. Or removed it from sale in multiple countries after the fact. It was a combination of factors, not any one

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
...... PSN account is not like ubisoft launcher, you do it once at start and it never asks for it again.
I'm being genuinely serious it won't ask to login every time the game is launched?
If it's just a one time thing then this is no big deal and I retract my complaints

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
GoW was a single player game heavy pirated on PC.
The PSN account requirement is the best thing Sony did with PC releases... I have no ideia why they launched any game on PC without PSN account requiriment (I know they launched games before had setup the Account linking lol).

Now you fix one of the biggest issues in PC gaming.
Force PC players to buy games.
Isn't this just going to increase pirating

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
If it doesn't have Denuvo it doesn't even matter for PC players. :whistle:

Since Sony is fine working on a trust basis they should at least have the decency to offer crossbuy.

Isn't this just going to increase pirating
Without Denuvo sure, one more excuse for people to use when justifying pirating the game.

Sony being against Denuvo is something I'll never understand. It does not even seem like the same company that operates the PlayStation business.