Grand Theft Auto 6 Announced. First Trailer is coming in December.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
There will inevitably be a PS5 bundle and inevitably PS5 Pro will be the best device to play the game on. And inevitably COD will not be the best selling game of 2024 and probably not 2025 either if we're being honest.
Are you guys even real? How do you manage to make everything about MS vs PS?

• haha
Reactions: toadsage44

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
WITHOUT DAN HOUSER, I WON'T SUPPORT THIS SUBPAR INSTALLMENT MADE BY BLUE HAIRED SJW WOKE FREAKS.
Mohamed Salah No GIF by Liverpool FC

• Surprised
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
There was never gonna be a timed Exclusive for this. The most Playstation was ever gonna get was marketing/ bundle and online perks.

Y'all set yourself up if that thought was ever entertained. Take Two would never cut off Xbox like that, that's a lot of money and good will to piss away.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Just a tweet, that's it?

How come Jason knew about this? Take2 wouldn't tell him so it must be someone from the social media team that leaked it.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
There was never gonna be a timed Exclusive for this. The most Playstation was ever gonna get was marketing/ bundle and online perks.

Y'all set yourself up if that thought was ever entertained. Take Two would never cut off Xbox like that, that's a lot of money and good will to piss away.

Yeah but will PC be delayed? Cause RDR2 and GTAV were that way...

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I’m not into the GTA games, but my god, the hype around GTAVI is surreal.

• Shake
Reactions: Diah