Grand Theft Auto 6 Announced. First Trailer is coming in December.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I am skeptical that they have the desire or talent to create interesting counterculture content in the vein of the games they made their bones on. I'll probably play it because they are nice to look at it can be fun to do silly things here and there but I am not holding my breath for an actual funny GTA or anything that sticks it to the prevailing culture

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

Reactions: Airbus and Diah

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'm not sure it will even have a proper single player obviously they'll want to focus on the next GTA online & monetizing it to shit
This is nonsense lol. GTA single player is just as important as the online. Many was saying the same trash about RDR2 and we saw what happened lol.

People buy GTA for single player as well lol.

Reactions: Evilms
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
This is nonsense lol. GTA single player is just as important as the online. Many was saying the same trash about RDR2 and we saw what happened lol.

People buy GTA for single player as well lol.
Yeah it's super important , not like they had any single player expansions planned for GTA 5 that they scrapped in favour of online 🙄🤡

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeah it's super important , not like they had any single player expansions planned for GTA 5 that they scrapped in favour of online 🙄🤡
Yes that's true but that was an expansion. We are talking about the main game and I don't see them skimming on that one because GTA Online is a different game.

sugarbetik

Banned
30 Jun 2023
The most important game of all, not only PS/XBX. No game in the world has the impact of GTA.
For Nintendo, Mario Kart is definitely there.

Mario Kart 8 sold 65 million units on 2 platforms while GTA V sold 190 million units on 7 platforms.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
There was never gonna be a timed Exclusive for this. The most Playstation was ever gonna get was marketing/ bundle and online perks.

Y'all set yourself up if that thought was ever entertained. Take Two would never cut off Xbox like that, that's a lot of money and good will to piss away.
Yup, literally both companies tweeted about this game. You'd have to be dumb to expect timed exclusivity. It won't stop some from having tantrums and dooming though.

Reactions: Danja1187

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
There will inevitably be a PS5 bundle and inevitably PS5 Pro will be the best device to play the game on. And inevitably COD will not be the best selling game of 2024 and probably not 2025 either if we're being honest.
Umm.. no. Console? Yea. All devices? PC.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Rockstar doesn't even need to advertise the game, the fans will do it for them