Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released (Coming in 2025)

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Does that mean no PC? I take back what I said. It was a good day with lots of new info 😅

Grand Theft Auto VI is coming to PlayStation® 5 computer entertainment systems and Xbox Series X|S games and entertainment systems in 2025.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
RDR2 was an amazing game if a bit flawed on the mission design department. I would like to see gameplay that shows if missions can be tackled with many different approaches instead of the extremely linear way they have been designed since GTA IV.

GTA V was pretty mid as a SP game. Lets see if they can top IV or San Andreas.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I really don't understand the appeal of this stuff lol. But hey, if people are excited for it, that's awesome. That 80s "Miami Vice" feel seems played out to me though. Anyone else think that, or is this the right direction for a part 6?

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I really don't understand the appeal of this stuff lol. But hey, if people are excited for it, that's awesome. That 80s "Miami Vice" feel seems played out to me though. Anyone else think that, or is this the right direction for a part 6?
Definitely not played out. It's the one City left they never fully went back to on consoles. They slightly teased it back in GTA V. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how much the world has evolved and seeing how they tie in some lore from the first Vice City.

A modern take on Vice City should be wild considering how deranged Florida has become.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Definitely not played out. It's the one City left they never fully went back to on consoles. They slightly teased it back in GTA V. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how much the world has evolved and seeing how they tie in some lore from the first Vice City.

A modern take on Vice City should be wild considering how deranged Florida has become.
I guess I meant how that 80s feel seems to permeate so many things these days. The 80s style is generally lame lol.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I guess I meant how that 80s feel seems to permeate so many things these days. The 80s style is generally lame lol.
True! But I think this game will be a Melting pot of everything. It definitely seems the aesthetic won't be very 80's focused. I realized from the trailer Victy City island was very Neon 80's / Urban inspo. And then outside the City things were very modern redne*k...

But either way I'm probably biased since I've been waiting to return to Vice City for over a decade 😅

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Doesn't have the 80s vice City vibe at all. It's modern day Florida. 40 years later