GSD European sales October 2023 - PS5#1(+143%) NSW#2(-20%) XBS#3(-52%) / EA FC24 #1, AC Mirage#2, SM2#3

DForce

24 Jun 2022

Funny...

He really thinks the problem for Microsoft is the lack of discounts and bundles?

Xbox Series consoles have been discounted WAY more than PlayStation.

It's not an attractive console if your biggest games are Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Redfall, and Starfield.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

Funny...

He really thinks the problem for Microsoft is the lack of discounts and bundles?

It's not an attractive console if your biggest games are Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Redfall, and Starfield.

There's always a new excuse. It's funny that this person came up with this particular one while ignoring the obvious elephant in the room - a console sells when it has great games to play on it.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Xbox consoles have always been cheaper than PlayStation. That doesn’t help XB at all.

Putting it down to price, during the holidays at that, is missing this entire problem with Xbox.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

Funny...

Seeing the list of which people he is following.... It tells you everything

Reactions: DForce

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Welfare just bought a PS5 3 years into the generation. Now you can see where his caping for Xbox comes from.

@Welfare take a break from damage controlling for Microsoft and play some great games. I recommend Returnal 👍it’s still the best game of the generation.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I went on a quick tour around a few stores today. It looks like no one wants the CoD bundles. I can’t blame people foe skipping it, though.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I went on a quick tour around a few stores today. It looks like no one wants the CoD bundles. I can’t blame people foe skipping it, though.
But the game is already free so they're not paying extra for it. Give the code away or sell it.

Sony won't reach their targets because of that shit game 😡
what happened to your profile picture?
I was wondering who was that green H lol

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Welfare just bought a PS5 3 years into the generation. Now you can see where his caping for Xbox comes from.

He’s counting the PS5 he bought as six Series X sales, because he feels like the ratio should be closer.