GSD European sales October 2023 - PS5#1(+143%) NSW#2(-20%) XBS#3(-52%) / EA FC24 #1, AC Mirage#2, SM2#3

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
image.png

full.png

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Judge is having an absolute meltdown today; check this thread too: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ig...-and-s-continue-to-struggle-in-europe.787791/

This is why you don't employ fanboy mods on a supposed "multiplatform" forum. He can't handle his brand identity is on its deathbed, Xbox's imminent dominance was all bullshit perceptual engineering, and he's taking it out on anyone he can.
I can believe he banned someone (reason: Antagonizing Fellow Member) because their post questioned if someone's response was PR because it read like a PR statement. So asking questions is considered antagonizing now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Judge is having an absolute meltdown today; check this thread too: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ig...-and-s-continue-to-struggle-in-europe.787791/

This is why you don't employ fanboy mods on a supposed "multiplatform" forum. He can't handle his brand identity is on its deathbed, Xbox's imminent dominance was all bullshit perceptual engineering, and he's taking it out on anyone he can.
Screenshot_20231122_175634.jpg
Boy this is pathetic.
Judge has the softest mentality I've ever seen outside NBA refs

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
PSVR2 has been in RND well before Jim took over, it has nothing to do with him.

He became PS CEO more than 4 years ago. PSVR 2 was the at early stages of development. So, yes, vast majority of PSVR 2 development and successful launch goes to him

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

someone have opened another thread and they are calling the bullshit and nervous xbots asking why portal numbers are there they are fucking desperate and the sales numbers have break their souls,good

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I really do wonder why PlayStation gamers suffer over there in Resetera, being mistreated and banned and abused by mods that work for Microsoft.
i wonder the same thing, they're choosing to be on a totalitarian website and willingly censor themselves for no reason. Boggles my mind but I have no sympathy for them, the site isn't good for anything, not even news. And not to make this political but I think many of them are also far left leaning which is why they put up with it, since that was the main reason a lot of people left neogaf....

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Incorrect sir, if it was up to Jim the PSVR2 wouldn't exist
Yeah, poor Jim Ryan, he was totally powerless to stop PSVR2, he was only CEO of playstation and not god-emperor, completely helpless and had no authority over their product pipeline

Sad Faking It GIF by Bounce

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer